Rangers friendly pubs in Newcastle for SCF

Gusthemule

Got my brother’s stag do in Newcastle on SCF day, in light of the game being on at the same time as FA Cup final, any bears with local knowledge of where we might get the game on?

Got my brother’s stag do in Newcastle on SCF day, in light of the game being on at the same time as FA Cup final, any bears with local knowledge of where we might get the game on?
Are you from the Livingston area? Reason im asking my mate said he's going to miss final as he has a stag doo in Newcastle that weekend lol

WATP

The Mayfair has plenty of tellys, I've been down there before and they've had an English game on and ours at the same time, could give them a phone and ask them

If you are staying in City Centre Bar 52 is a big sportsbar with loads of TVs.

There's only one place to be that day. The anson in Wallsend. 15-20 minutes on metro from the city centre. Tunes, cheap swally, big screens great people all make for a great atmosphere

Last edited:
Back