Rangers open transfer talks with Lens over Oscar Cortes

Only concern is the injury but it seems from the headline that the club are keen to take that into consideration.

Looked dangerous in the little we saw of him.

I'm likely very much in the minority but, on what little we saw of him, I thought he was pretty average before his injury.
That's a wee bit harsh I think, but I also think others overhyped his performances.

I'd be happy take him on loan again, with a view to a purchase if he does well. I don't think he's done enough to splash out a sizeable fee just yet.

I suspect he’s the type of player Clement and Koppen will look to target - young, talented and with substantial resale potential - but would it not be prudent to check on the degree of his recovery (VA / FFF) first?

That's a wee bit harsh I think, but I also think others overhyped his performances.

I'd be happy take him on loan again, with a view to a purchase if he does well. I don't think he's done enough to splash out a sizeable fee just yet.
I wouldn't be averse to another loan, I think that would be fair for all parties. We definitely shouldn't be making this permanent on the little game time he's had coupled with a serious injury.

Not sure, why are they happy to sell him if he's that good? Loan/Buying players with an injury history has seen us carry players who aren't contibuting too often.

He never had chance to make much of an impact before his injury.

I can understand people having reservations because of his injury but to say he was average…Deary me.
Because of his injury I didn't see enough in the 300 odd minutes he played for us. Another loan would be the most sensible outcome here then we can hopefully get a proper assessment of him.

Think he’s a player we hopefully will see more of. Had a bit of everything and for a young age always seemed to want the ball. His movement and touch were good.

With his unpredictability it scares defenses.

Get this one over the line.

Because of his injury I didn't see enough in the 300 odd minutes he played for us. Another loan would be the most sensible outcome here then we can hopefully get a proper assessment of him.
Fair point. Given the injury and the fact we didn't get enough time to juxge him during his loan its all about getting the best deal for Rangers

Only played roughly 4 games and had a good start but was anonymous against St Johnstone at Perth. Need to be cautious as we have been stung so much before.

Thought he looked great before he got injured. Dare I say it, we'd be in a much better position in the league had he still been playing. Looks the type to score, assist, and create a lot of chances for the side. We've missed his creativity.

Back