Rangers shop sale

rangers_champions

Was just about to order a few thing and when l went to pay it was saying Postage was £11. Surely this is a mistake? Anyone else tried to order anything.

Was just about to order a few thing and when l went to pay it was saying Postage was £11. Surely this is a mistake? Anyone else tried to order anything.
Had the same issue, went on the chat option and was told to order the items and they’ll refund the extra postage.

My mated ordered 2 tops exactly the same for our kids a couple of months ago, one JS and one JM and both with Cantwell printed. They charged double and said they were coming from different stores so couldn't do anything about it. Disgraceful. Also disgraceful that the JM never even showed up.

I tried to order tops when they had the free numbering offer a while back. It kept adding the cost of the name and number. Turned out the offer was only for the UK even though it didn't state that anywhere. They ignored my emails after confirming it's UK only. They're always trying to pull a fast one hoping people don't notice/

I was on the verge of putting an order in until the 11 quid postage popped up. If I’m paying £11 postage I’d expect next day guarantee but it’s just standard. The Castore site are only charging £5 so best to head over there.

Back