Rangers site discount

Theres a few t-shirts on my feed via castore for £5. Tempted to order a few for holiday but delivery at this time of year with new kit etc could be iffy ( I go on holiday on Sunday).

Anyone know if the club shop or the store in Buchanan Street will sell the 'sale' items?

Last edited:
Theres a few t-shirts on my feed via castore for £5. Tempted to order a few for holiday but delivery at this time of year with new kit etc could be iffy ( in go on holiday on Sunday).

Anyone know if the club shop or the store in Buchanan Street will seel the 'sale' items?
Both stores still have various sale items in them, obviously far more at NEH than Buchanan st.

Theres a few t-shirts on my feed via castore for £5. Tempted to order a few for holiday but delivery at this time of year with new kit etc could be iffy ( I go on holiday on Sunday).

Anyone know if the club shop or the store in Buchanan Street will sell the 'sale' items?
Ive placed a couple orders in last few weeks (including the new top) and I've had the fastest delivery I've ever had from Castore, but totally get that you might not want to risk it.

You can still get last seasons training stuff on sale from the Castore website.
I got the lightweight training jacket for 15 quid, delivered this morning. Seems a cracking piece of kit and will do for out on my bike or running in wetter conditions

If anyone wants 10% off, sign in to Castore. Put something in yiur basket.

Leave it and next day they might email you a code.

They did for me but I'd gone to the store and bought by then!

I got the lightweight training jacket for 15 quid, delivered this morning. Seems a cracking piece of kit and will do for out on my bike or running in wetter conditions
Ordered that myself for the very same reason.
Ordered the navy one for £32 two weeks ago. Now down at £15 :mad:

So I bought the black one for £15.

Could have had the two for less than the cost of the navy one if I'd known they were dropping in price again. Ah well.

If anyone wants 10% off, sign in to Castore. Put something in yiur basket.

Leave it and next day they might email you a code.

They did for me but I'd gone to the store and bought by then!
I did that but them email had no code, even though on the bottom it mentioned a code. What one did you get was it generic?

Ordered the navy one for £32 two weeks ago. Now down at £15 :mad:

So I bought the black one for £15.

Could have had the two for less than the cost of the navy one if I'd known they were dropping in price again. Ah well.
Navy one is nicer tbh, I wanted that one but my size was gone so got the black one. Why not send the navy one back and then buy it again for 15 quid?

I downloaded the castore app and got a notification for 20% off gift cards.

Should be worth trying plus free delivery

CARD20

For a moment I thought this was a NE14ABJ situation.

Are there any working codes kicking around?
Most of the codes you find won't work.
I emailed them as they had offered me 10% off on my basket but it wouldn't work.

They replied to advise in their Ts & Cs it states discounts can't be used on teamwear or sale items.
There will of course be codes specifically for kits like last seasons WATP20 one etc

I couldn’t find a working discount code anywhere, but the Castore site was $100 AUD for the new shirt with free delivery yet the Rangers site was $135 AUD. I didn’t get as far to check postage. Rangers need to sort that out because it was a no brainer for me to use the Castore site to buy the shirt. Cheaper than last year too which is a bonus

I couldn’t find a working discount code anywhere, but the Castore site was $100 AUD for the new shirt with free delivery yet the Rangers site was $135 AUD. I didn’t get as far to check postage. Rangers need to sort that out because it was a no brainer for me to use the Castore site to buy the shirt. Cheaper than last year too which is a bonus
Castore site is free postage over £50 mate

Spend £75 (so a £70 shirt and a £5 bottle of shower gel) and you get a fee pair of Castore sliders. At £30 yes I know they are overpriced but still a decent free gift, and no postage

Rangers site - same £70 for the shirt plus £5.50 postage. No free gifts

No brainer

Spend £75 (so a £70 shirt and a £5 bottle of shower gel) and you get a fee pair of Castore sliders. At £30 yes I know they are overpriced but still a decent free gift, and no postage

No brainer
Can you pick the colour of sliders or do they just send you whatever they want?

No brainer
Surely the club's pricing should be aligned with Castore. Makes no sense.

No brainer
Last time I looked Castore only offered free delivery on orders over £70. That was a week ago. Looks like that has now risen to £75. From their website:

When your order is shipped, we will send you a confirmation email. We use DHL Express service (2-5 working days) for all international shipments and Royal Mail for UK shipments, a signature will be required upon delivery of your order. We offer free delivery on all orders over £75.

I posted a discount last year where wee all got mental discounts. Tops for like £20 shorts for £5 am sure and they honoured it for everyone

I remember that... was a flat £ discount for the Castore site... think I got a gilet for £9 delivered or something stupid

i still have two unopened after buying 3 :))

theres a really strange chemical smell that comes off them
Have to say there is no smell from mine. Out the bag, but barely worn, for over a year now. Might be the smell of the plastic bag you're getting.

If you bought three then get the other two 'gifted' to friends or relatives surely?

Back