Rangers to open talks with Lundstram

Drama queen :D

I know you struggle when someone dares have an opinion that isn’t always positive and happy clapping but it’s ok for people to have a different view to you
You know that’s not where I’m coming from here.
Actually, I don’t think we should be keeping Lundstram and thats as far as my reply would have went..
None of the over emphasised “Dear God, no” crap or the overly emphasised “no, o times twenty idiocy.

You know that’s not where I’m coming from here.
Actually, I don’t think we should be keeping Lundstram and thats as far as my reply would have went..
None of the over emphasised “Dear God, no” crap or the overly emphasised “no, o times twenty idiocy.

Will run it past you next time

Clear

Hopefully going forward none of our players are on anything near 30k a week. Absolutely no need for any of our players to be on that sort of wage, especially considering the opposition we are up against most of the time. Got guys on close to 30k or over a week that have transfer values of about 3-4m if you're lucky, it's ridiculous. Could understand it for the odd player that is absolutely exceptional and has potential for being sold on for a good profit, but the players we have on high wages are scandalous.

How is Rice getting on this season in the B team?

You misunderstood me. The poster I quoted spoke about Rice and Raskin . For me, I'd rather try and nurture Rice than Raskin as I don't believe Raskin to be any good so if it's one or the other then go with the young, Scottish Rangers fan.

However, if it were up to me, I'd have better midfielders than both.

Last edited:
Hes already over stayed his welcome by about 2 seasons. He needs to go in the summer absolutely useless even as a squad player. Contributes zero as a winger. Currently on 0 G/A this season.

1 goal, 0 assists in all competitions this season. For an attack minded player at Rangers that’s a pathetic stat. He’s rotten. No doubt start the game at Parkhead and be hooked at half time. Then there will be calls for him to start the Cup Final as he’s supposedly shit hot at Hampden.

If he has signed a pre contract for a team in Turkey then I would be very wary about starting him in our remaining games. The form question is immaterial, commitment is way more important right now.
So we ditch all those who are/might be moving on from the squad in the midst of a tight title battle? Lundstram, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Silva, Sima, Roofe, Wright, Jack, Balogun, Cortes, McLaughlin. Yilmaz too maybe.

Who the f*ck are we gonna play?:)

No chance Wright survives this summer.

We basically dropped him in Turkey in the winter and hoped he wouldn’t make it back.

Phil will drive him somewhere in a few weeks. He’s never cutting it,

Probably been said but when was the last time JL did a pre match press conference?

The club may be avoiding him doing interviews and questions being asked about his future because he's likely for the off?

So we ditch all those who are/might be moving on from the squad in the midst of a tight title battle? Lundstram, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Silva, Sima, Roofe, Wright, Jack, Balogun, Cortes, McLaughlin.

Have any of the rest agreed to join other clubs in the midst of a tight title battle?

Have any of the rest agreed to join other clubs?
We've no idea. In fact we don't even know if Lundstram and Barisic have. We all know how 'reliable' reports out of Turkey are. Agents for most, if not all, of them will be 'talking' elsewhere though. Silva will definitely leave, we probably can't afford Sima and several of the rest won't be wanted. Many of them will be looking to new horizons I'd say.

Big Phil has said he's not in favour of playing players who are not committed to the Club. However, right now, I'd say he has absolutely no option.

Hopefully going forward none of our players are on anything near 30k a week. Absolutely no need for any of our players to be on that sort of wage, especially considering the opposition we are up against most of the time. Got guys on close to 30k or over a week that have transfer values of about 3-4m if you're lucky, it's ridiculous. Could understand it for the odd player that is absolutely exceptional and has potential for being sold on for a good profit, but the players we have on high wages are scandalous.

How do you propose we attract top players to Scotland.

A shitey wee backwater of a country a shite climate with a shite 2 horse league with some of the worst facilities and pitches in Europe.

You think coming here to face Hearts as an example 6 times this season is a draw.

Players used to come for European football, they can get that pretty much everywhere, Champions League is for the big nations and the big nations only. Best most can hope for is Europa/Conference league.

Danilo was reportedly on £20k a week and we supposedly doubled it to get him here.

So we ditch all those who are/might be moving on from the squad in the midst of a tight title battle? Lundstram, Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Silva, Sima, Roofe, Wright, Jack, Balogun, Cortes, McLaughlin. Yilmaz too maybe.

The loan players are the same as they have been all season, no issues playing anyone of them in the remaining games. Have any of the other OOC players signed a pre contract with another team? Players who we might sell is just daft, cause we might not lol

The only talks with Lunstram should be ‘ leave the keys of your locker on the table, by the way its good not hearing your Scouse voice again’

He’s as ready as any other 17 year old that every other team in Scotland doesn’t have a problem fielding.

Complete nonsense statement from Clement.

EPFL teams are fielding 15 year olds
EPL teams have their youth set up with private chefs, personal trainers that visit their house and elite level football education.

We have our 15 year olds staying with someones granny in a 3 bed terraced house eating steak pie and a cake to wash it down.

The teams in scotland fielding 15 year olds are the teams fighting for 3rd, 4th etc.

For Rice to merit a start, he needs to be better than what is in front of him - and he’s not.

We've no idea. In fact we don't even know if Lundstram and Barisic have. We all know how 'reliable' reports out of Turkey are. Agents for most, if not all, of them will be 'talking' elsewhere though. Silva will definitely leave, we probably can't afford Sima and several of the rest won't be wanted. Many of them will be looking to new horizons I'd say.

Big Phil has said he's not in favour of playing players who are not committed to the Club. However, right now, I'd say he has absolutely no option.
For me there’s a big difference between a loan player returning to their parent club, and a player who is contracted by Rangers and is actively looking for other clubs.

A shitey wee backwater of a country a shite climate with a shite 2 horse league with some of the worst facilities and pitches in Europe.

You think coming here to face Hearts as an example 6 times this season is a draw.

Players used to come for European football, they can get that pretty much everywhere, Champions League is for the big nations and the big nations only. Best most can hope for is Europa/Conference league.

Danilo was reportedly on £20k a week and we supposedly doubled it to get him here.
Paying 30k plus wages certainly isn't attracting them either is it.
Do you think paying the likes of lundstram and goldson 30 odd grand a week is paying off for us?

Top players don't come here regardless. Unless their careers gone off the rails and they've lost their way.

We dont need players on those salary levels on 4 year contracts.

We need talented players of a younger more mobile profile with the potential to grow. Imo our top earners should be on £20k per week

Look at the mess paying £30k per week to unfit jobbers has got us into. This has to end

We basically dropped him in Turkey in the winter and hoped he wouldn’t make it back.

Let's hope so Crouchy...and yet Clement continues to select him, despite game after game after game of producing absolutely nothing.

He’s as ready as any other 17 year old that every other team in Scotland doesn’t have a problem fielding.

I agree with Clement - he doesn't look ready - in fact I will go further - I don't think he'll make it with us.

I agree with Clement - he doesn't look ready - in fact I will go further - I don't think he'll make it with us.

I guess, until the recent collapse, he’s been good under Clement.

I’d like to see Dio and Sterling in there personally, but maybe too much too soon.

Why don't we pay these so-called' top Players ' £20K a week and give them a % of their transfer when they leave there would be no slacking then

There will be players in other leagues on double that that wouldn't get in our team as it stands. A few years ago our wage bill was significantly lower and we finished third two years in a row.

Most teams don’t have anywhere close to the same pressure to win absolutely every game they play as we do so it’s a really unfair comparison.

There will be players in other leagues on double that that wouldn't get in our team as it stands. A few years ago our wage bill was significantly lower and we finished third two years in a row.
Yup at the same time there will be players in other leagues on half of that or less, that would get into our team and be as productive. Wonder what diomande would have been on in Denmark, I'm sure nowhere near 30k+ a week.

Is wright still hiding behind that little rat Taylor?

That’s the last he was seen back in early April

If Lundstram wasn’t playing and we had Sterling beside Diomande, would we be any worse off?

Lundstram was good for a few months after Clement came in but I don’t think he does enough to justify the wage he’s on.

Latest posts

Back