Rangers unveil new interactive help website “Ask Rangers” – where fans can find important customer information at any time and from anywhere.

With your query theyre defo at it.. I emailed them twice in the last fortnight and had reply in 24 hours. Was the ticketcentre email address
Iknow mate, it’s actually really disheartening. My brother has Cerebral Palsy and doesn’t really get out much but in the last 2 years he has been coming to the football and enjoying it. But trying to get things in place with rangers is a nightmare, the communication is criminal for a club of our size, I hate to think what people visiting for a match think of us. Disability matters they say, I’ve yet to see it

Iknow mate, it’s actually really disheartening. My brother has Cerebral Palsy and doesn’t really get out much but in the last 2 years he has been coming to the football and enjoying it. But trying to get things in place with rangers is a nightmare, the communication is criminal for a club of our size, I hate to think what people visiting for a match think of us. Disability matters they say, I’ve yet to see it

Yeah that must be frustrating. The customer service is faceless and soulless.

We only want a decent service, a face to talk to or someone on the other end of a telephone sorting out our complex issues.

Really disappointing but not surprised

It's the same tech as my company uses. It's only as good as the answers loaded into it.

They'll be able to see what's being asked and updated accordingly.

Tried to ask what my mygers points were.Just took me to what I already know.Silver but no points total.Also asked me to login but it's a different login than my rangers number one.Thought this was being simplified?

RANGERS are pleased to unveil our new interactive help website “Ask Rangers” – where fans can find important customer information at any time and from anywhere.

Developed as part our ongoing commitment to streamline and improve supporter interactions with the club, the Ask Rangers site contains a variety of articles and useful information for supporters.

Topics covered include Ticketing, Match Day Experience, MyGers membership, Hospitality, Rangers TV, retail and more.

In addition to the improved contact forms, and an interactive answer function have been added to further enhance the supporter experience when contacting Rangers.

This site is a further step in Ranger’s strategy to modernize and enhance fan engagement capabilities. Supporters can visit the site here: ask.rangers.co.uk

In addition, the new customer service unit continue to answer thousands of supporter enquiries every month.

Supporters wishing to contact Rangers on any matter can use the new website or direct queries to contact@rangers.co.uk
Can you ask questions such as, why we fail to speak up on important Ref decisions that are costing us points?

League One clubs have a much more user friendly website than we do. Their ticketing system is also ahead of ours.

Back