Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

This mob gubbed the flow of our season, I just want them hammered.

Yes, if the Dens game had been played on it's original date, a win would have put us back top and 2pts clear going into the Ibrox OF.

I'm not suggesting this is the cause of our collapse. But it didn't help. It seems that such things as fixture issues always seem to impact us in recent times...

Did the club put out a statement last season before the final home game about the players that would be leaving at the end of their contract? I thought we might have seen one before tonight's game.

Still got to win the game and at least get some goals to try and get some positivity going before the cup final.

You never know what’s round the corner so we can’t expect the players to down tools even if the majority of fans have.

While there’s still a possibly, remote or otherwise, we’ve still got to do our bit and win the game just to keep on the coattails.

Hopefully a youthful and hungry team gets played and we get some goals out of this game, put this utter dross to the sword and see what happens.

Half glass full stuff, but it’s better than nothing.

Did the club put out a statement last season before the final home game about the players that would be leaving at the end of their contract? I thought we might have seen one before tonight's game.
Same. Probably as we aren't decided if everyone OOC is leaving. *Shudders.

GNjjBxPW4AAjRSh

Still got to win the game and at least get some goals to try and get some positivity going before the cup final.

You never know what’s round the corner so we can’t expect the players to down tools even if the majority of fans have.

While there’s still a possibly, remote or otherwise, we’ve still got to do our bit and win the game just to keep on the coattails.

Hopefully a youthful and hungry team gets played and we get some goals out of this game, put this utter dross to the sword and see what happens.

Half glass full stuff, but it’s better than nothing.
Yep
Theres a cup double to play for

I do wonder about Clement at times.

I really do.

Like many of his players, his decision making at times is really poor. Really poor.
Maybe he didn't think Yilmaz was fit enough to lasting a high paced game where he knew we would be under pressure for long periods. Managing his minutes. Every chance be a different tempo and less physically demanding versus Dundee

Leftfield line up with few options on the bench but theres a lack of pedestrianism in the CM with Lundstram dropping out and neither of those picked will play as deeply as he does.

If nothing else we should see Rangers move the ball faster and with more purpose.

Back