Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Big Wales flag in the Dundee end

Don’t know if that’s a dig at the lad who travelled there the postponed game or I’m reading too much into it

Imagine we win by a few goals then Killie win by a couple tomorrow :oops:
We wouldn't need killi to win by a couple would we? We just need a total of +6 for ourselves and theam to lose both games by a goal I think. 4-0 and 2-0 in our games would do it if the Tim's happened to lose both games:D easy

Where is the confidence from some in our support that this will be an easy win coming from?
That peasant manager of Dundee will be looking to put the boot in, both figuratively and literally.
Like all our games this will be a horror show.
Sorry to be so moodily pessimistic, but watching that at the weekend was like a repeating gut punch.

Nail on the head. Absolute nonsense he can come in for 30 minutes on Saturday then start today but couldn't have started that match.

Not sure whether the player, the manager or the medical staff are to blame but something stinks.
Clement has an obsession with players having to be 100% fit. Saturday was a one off must win game where you have to start your best players. He is fit enough to start tonight then he was 3 days ago too

Only good thing about tonight,is those bastards can't park the bus as they're playing for a euro place (hard to fathom ffs),so they should be open and attack,which will make it easier for us to create and win.

Clement has an obsession with players having to be 100% fit. Saturday was a one off must win game where you have to start your best players. He is fit enough to start tonight then he was 3 days ago too

Aye and 3 days ago he could have been fit enough for 30 minutes, that would be pretty stupid to be making a sub that early.

Pretty empty subway journey to then people trying to sell handfuls of tickets at Ibrox.

Yep. In these scenarios you spill blood, not "manage minutes".. Another questionable call from Clement.

I think back to the 9IAR days and the mentality they had then. We could do with that these days.
I mean, he’s been on the bench for three weeks - I don’t think anyone was asking him to spill blood.

Only good thing about tonight,is those bastards can't park the bus as they're playing for a euro place (hard to fathom ffs),so they should be open and attack,which will make it easier for us to create and win.

They've picked up 2pts out of the last 18. A 0-0 draw against Aberdeen and, of course, us.

Last thoughts on Sutton - takes a lot to be the biggest cunt and disliked by team-mates in dressing rooms at Norwich City, Blackburn, Chelsea and Celtic

I don’t think I’ve ever saw Tav not focussed in the tunnel like that. He was very relaxed.

Bet it results in him playing well tonight.

Sky / Celtic tv absolutely loving this tonight

Makes it more galling we’ve failed miserably in last few weeks, place should have been jumping yet here we are

Back