Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

FWIW, I think Raskin has played perfectly well. He’s worked hard and battled for the ball, not wasted too many passes.

He’s never going to be a brilliantly creative player, but he’s doing the job he’s there for.
Cup final- Septic line up with Hetate McGregor & OReilly
do you play him?

Tim hat on here, but I don’t think people appreciate the pace on the ball for the Dessers miss. It’s just a few yards out but it wasn’t as easy a take as is made out to be imo. The speed + height of the ball made it difficult (there was no other way Camtwell could’ve played it though).
giphy.gif

I know it's very Cyriel to delay getting a shot away, but I reckon he's held back there because he's feeling his hamstring.

Edit: Then he goes and smashes it from the edge of the box. FFS Cyriel.

Get him off though, take no chances. I'd rather start Scott Wright at no. 9 at Hampden than put all my hopes into Roofe managing one last hurrah.
Other leg

He has apparently been offered at least two moves and rejected them. As far as I understand, he intends to stay in Glasgow until the end of his contract.
His family is settled and there is an ongoing family matter that is contributing to his desire to stay.
Was his Mrs not ill very soon after he signed?

Tin hat on here, but I don’t think people appreciate the pace on the ball for the Dessers miss. It’s just a few yards out but it wasn’t as easy a take as is made out to be imo. The speed + height of the ball made it difficult (there was no other way Camtwell could’ve played it though).
Decent edit :D

How wasteful have we been?
Not cutting into the goal difference is handing them the title tonight almost as much as drawing.
Our poor chance to goal ratio has been a big factor in fvcking up our title chances.

Back