Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 19:30 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Second half was miles better than we've been for a while. Sadly I think that's the sign of no pressure, but I'll leave the negatives at that and try to forget that first-half abomination.

Raskin did all right, Ridvan terrific. Robbie Fraser looked great, I'd very much like to see more of him please. Cantwell was right on it second half and Dessers led the line well.

The inimitable, effervescent, undeniable Scott Wright revving up for a Hampden final too.

First, good win and well done to the players for actually standing up and coming back to ultimately win comfortably.

But it's hard to escape the frustration. This only underlines what a tragic waste this past six weeks has been for us. Turn the draw at Ibrox into a win, or the defeat at Parkhead into a draw, one win out of Motherwell, Dundee away or Ross County, and it's still game right on at this point. The margins really are that fine, but the manner in which we threw it away this past month has made it look so much worse. We did all the damage ourselves.

Even just a draw at Parkhead and a win at Dens and we'd be 2pts ahead of them going to Rugby Park.

What a waste of a season.

Kilmarnock 1 Celtic )
St Mirren 1 Celtic 0
Hearts 0 Rangers 3

Championes............
tumblr_pgae0mMh6v1ur0wybo7_400.gif

Win that game 5-0 instead of 5-2, and they lose tomorrow, their arses are making serious, serious buttons on Saturday.

That said, there’s still the slightest of slight chances.

Doesn't make too much difference, 3 goals in it, they lose by 1 it's down to 2. Last game they lose by 1 we win by 2 it's that tight. No expectation if it happening, but...

Not a bad turn around, some good goals in there too.
But what the hell happened in tbe first half and why are we so adept at losing two goals in such a short period of time.

PC absolutely needs time. I'm expecting a huge turn around in players, but then again I'd so last summer too. Hopefully with a preseason under him we'll see a fitter faster stronger Rangers who hopefully put up a he'll of a fight and win tbe league next year

First, good win and well done to the players for actually standing up and coming back to ultimately win comfortably.

But it's hard to escape the frustration. This only underlines what a tragic waste this past six weeks has been for us. Turn the draw at Ibrox into a win, or the defeat at Parkhead into a draw, one win out of Motherwell, Dundee away or Ross County, and it's still game right on at this point. The margins really are that fine, but the manner in which we threw it away this past month has made it look so much worse. We did all the damage ourselves.
Agreed

Team did much better 2nd half but dropping points at Ibrox tonight to hand the scum a title would have summed up our season

Thankfully we got our act together and got the win

Fraser has a good cross in him and is rapid. Not sure how he is defensively based I don’t watch the U21’s

McCausland did very well too after that miss

Huge amount of work to be done but at least we didn’t drop points tonight

Popped on here at half time.
Some amount of pish talking from a few who don't know anything about football.
Embarrassing.
You should see it now mate. There’s folk creaming themselves because we won a dead rubber and played not bad in the second half against Dundee.

Good second half.
I know that Dundee tired towards the end (although they had "fresh legs" with their subs too) but there was some lovely interplay up front, leading to goals & chances, from us near the end.

What did we learn tonight ?
Our defence is still unreliable.

Maybe Clement should have had some of these youngsters on in games before this, because they often appeared to show more appetite and at least the same skill levels as the players they replaced.

imo both Fraser and McKinnon have shown enough to be at least on the bench for our last upcoming games, and Wright demonstrated again that in the right team he can be pretty effective.

Those late goals at least give us an interest.
They loss to Killie and goal difference is only 3 (at worst). Bottle crash against St Mirren and it's only 2 .
We pump Hearts and we take 56.
BELIEVE

Fair play to them to come back and win, makes it all the more frustrating though when they show what they can actually do when their heads are right.

Back