Press Conference Rangers v Dundee - Pre match press conference

A7of6O.gif

Thanks Craigie. Time to knock these unless some more pertinent questions are asked.

"What were your thoughts when Lundstram was walking up the tunnel"?

We are in denial. Miles behind this mob, in first 11 and squad. First of all, we need to accept this before addressing it. Big Phil is chatting that a bit of bad luck and injuries are what`s fucked us. Worrying. Give Dessers his due for fronting up, but i struggle to listen to their shite now.

There is going to be a turnaround in the squad this season, we have been working hard on this for months.
At least he realises that is exactly what's needed.

A lot of departures I hope and better quality, physicality and mentality arriving

He’s hardly going to say “ he chucked it and hopefully we won’t see him again on the pitch”
Why not?
Lundstram's lack of effort and discipline has hurt us for weeks.
He could've just said we're focusing on the players who are available to play.
Lundstram's teammates owe him nothing

We are in denial. Miles behind this mob, in first 11 and squad. First of all, we need to accept this before addressing it. Big Phil is chatting that a bit of bad luck and injuries are what`s fucked us. Worrying. Give Dessers his due for fronting up, but i struggle to listen to their shite now.
If we were miles behind them we'd never have got in to the position to throw it away during March after the start we had.

Last edited:
Butland

Tav
King
Davies
Ridvan

Raskin
Dio
Cantwell

Silva
Dessers
McCausland

pretty much the only side we can put out save for personal taste in 2 or 3 positions

subs
McCrorie, Barisic, Wright, Roofe, Yfeko, Jack, Dowell, McKinnon, + other youth

He doesn't mention Jack in that 11. I know he had some game time with the B-side recently so may seem him on the bench tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd guess at the following 11:

Butland
Tav King Davies Ridvan
Diomande Raskin
McAusland Dowell Silva
Dessers

with the likes of Cantwell, Jack, Roofe and Wright on the bench.

Back