Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
NlLTSTd.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

3 points is a must, we need to go to that dump with it still to play for. Win tommorow and we have 3 games to play. Killie will take something from them the Wednesday after we beat them!

We're in the last chance saloon.

League form has been rotten.
Injuries have us badly weakened.
The other lot are already partying.
Our support seem to have already conceded.

Time for some battle fever and to believe in the unlikely.

We can get all gloomy and angry if it doesn't happen, so might as well enjoy ourselves while we can.

no idea how this is going to pan out tomorrow,any belief I had in this team has been knocked sideways these past 5 weeks or so, in all probability ,recent form would suggest a nervy single goal win

As unlikely as it seems with our form this year we really need 5 or 6 tomorrow to give us a real chance. If we start slow and pass it around the back letting Killie sit in it simply won't happen. Hopefully a change in shape and personnel and we really go for it from the kick off.

We're in the last chance saloon.

League form has been rotten.
Injuries have us badly weakened.
The other lot are already partying.
Our support seem to have already conceded.

Time for some battle fever and to believe in the unlikely.

We can get all gloomy and angry if it doesn't happen, so might as well enjoy ourselves while we can.

Overall form under PC had been very good in relation to where we were but we blew up at the very time we needed to be focused he's not exempt from the criticism as he didn't find the solutions to team selection etc and to be honest 3 out of the last 4 games the performances have been close to identical.
And it's been poor last week could easily have been more dropped points.

We live more in the instant as a support more than ever so hard to see too much belief coming from the stands.

It looks likely to be a tough one to swallow because at one stage a title win was possible.

Luck we've not had much but you make your own in sport-the team needs a bit of the resilience shown in the last OF game when all looked lost.

You've always got a chance but I'll be honest I can see us winning at the Piggery but not them losing points again at Killie.

If we don't dig in now and get going performance wise then it's likely to be easy for them in the end.

Need to be a minimum 3 goal win, feel the GD is at its maximum we can over turn, provided we win at Parkhead.

Butland

Tav
Balogun
Souttar
Borna (sigh)

Dio
Lundstram (sigh)

Cantwell

Sterling (right)
McCausland (left)

Dessers

Probably 2-0.

Last edited:
Going to the game but really struggling to get up for it. Absolutely gutted by the spineless collapse of these players in the last few weeks. We were on the brink of glory and as usual, we let bheast fc off the hook and handed them another title. I just hope that Clement appoints a new captain next season and chases ALL of the imposters out the door. The jersey's too heavy for these shitehawks.

I think we will win, however we need goals and lots of them, can’t see us scoring a lot tbh. Reckon we will win 2-1.

Think it will be a tight game but we will win.
Hoping for an early goal, settle thy nerves.

Need to make a statement in this game in build up to old firm so we’re ready.

It saddens me to say but I think Mciness knows how to play us.
Not going to be easy one wee bit.

No matter who is picked, each player needs to give their all tomorrow. We cannot afford a slow start and a win is crucial.

Going to the game but really struggling to get up for it. Absolutely gutted by the spineless collapse of these players in the last few weeks. We were on the brink of glory and as usual, we let bheast fc off the hook and handed them another title. I just hope that Clement appoints a new captain next season and chases ALL of the imposters out the door. The jersey's too heavy for these shitehawks.
Couldn’t sum it up any better.

We need to chase goals tomorrow.
1-0 won't cut it, we need 4/5 goals to cut into the difference.
FFS here we go. Same thing every week. Even after losing to Motherwell and Ross County recently people are demanding we put 5 past Kilmarnock. Aye right. How many times have we scored 5 this season? I'll tell you - once. Against Dundee. And then the last time we played them we scored fcuk all.

If we can win 1-0 tomorrow I will be delighted

EDIT - just been reminded that we got 5 against Hearts as well. Wow that seems like a long time ago right now.

Last edited:
FFS here we go. Same thing every week. Even after losing to Motherwell and Ross County recently people are demanding we put 5 past Kilmarnock. Aye right. How many times have we scored 5 this season? I'll tell you - once. Against Dundee. And then the last time we played them we scored fcuk all.

If we can win 1-0 tomorrow I will be delighted
Hearts?

I love the optimism of the bears who think we will score a few goals, I am afraid I don't see it myself.
We continue to dominate games and make all kinds of chances....

I won’t be surprised if it’s a 1-1. Concede early, battle back into it and fail to grab the winner.

Just get 3pts in any manner and we prepare for next week. Please.

Must be going into the game at the Piggery not having gifted the Mhanks a chance to wrap the title up at their Flea Pit. High intensity from the off today lads. 3 nil. Just do it Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!

Expecting a McInnes master class today, hopefully his players are on the beach mentally though.
We really need a goal early and take it from there, hoping for a 3,4 nil....more likely a 1 or 2 nil with our habit of squandering sitters.

Expecting the usual slog against a stuffy Kilmarnock team.
Absolutely no chance we are pulling a 5 goal win out like some are suggesting, not that it will matter anyway after next week.

Garbage kick off time as well. One game closer to the end of the season and hopefully big changes to the squad.

Ridvan needs a run out for next week, options elsewhere are limited throughout the whole team. Today like our season will likely be a slog but we will probably do enough to limp on.
Just take a few chances and keep the back door shut please Rangers.

Back