Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I might be well off and old school tin hat on, but Clement seems like he wants this season over (as well as me) and can start his rebuild, get rid of the players and get his own in. A decent, well prepared, pre season and kick start next season

Killie have only lost 2 League matches since 2 Dec (when they lost to Hearts) - both to Rangers. Only other game they lost was a Cup quarter-final defeat to Aberdeen.

This will be a tough match. A win, any win, without injuries is imperative though.

3-0 today and 2-0 at the piggery and it's down to one goal, which isn't impossible .
They have to believe they are going for the title, we have a chance because we are playing them and not relying on another team, man utd etc would love this scenario.

Last edited:
A win today would be a real statement. This Kilmarnock team don’t lose many games and don’t concede many goals. 2 or 3-0 and I’ll believe the title is still on.

Who did the commentator say scored against us the last 2 times we met but they shouldn't have counted.
Was it Vassell ?

Back