Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

What annoys me is Tavernier doesn't ever look pissed off at himself when he fxcks up like this. Almost like it's part of the game and there's nothing he could have done about it.

Reminds me of some of the rueful smiles we get from the Scottish rugby team.

Poor by Tav once again there. That'll be him needing another goal to level out his own error again and then people saying "Tav gets us out a hole"

I couldn't give a %^*& about the sentimentality of a testimonial season. Tav is a hindrance. Get out.

Barisic is hopeless. How have we been left watching this pair do the same shit for so many years.

Now we've got Lundstram moving closer and closer to our goal line like a proper midfield general.

Lundstram wasn't too clever either when ball breaks to edge. Not exactly bursting a gut to stop the cross.
Both consistently put us under pressure with their inability to defend, constant back passing which puts us in trouble and they are always 19 yards away from their man.

But don't worry the shitebags will speak to big Marv who will tell them to believe and everything will be ok!!

In a season littered by schoolboy defending, you just cannot believe we can manage to surpass the last calamity.

He’s not offside there. Centre back was playing him on.

That’s got to be a penalty.

Back