Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

This is utterly atrocious.

Can anyone tell me what style of football we play?

The manager has been here 6 months and I’ve yet to see any regular patterns of play whatsoever.

Just after Jan we had a few good games while Cortes was fit but we have been hopeless ever since.

Hopefully it’s different once Phil can get his own players but this is dire to watch.

It's just the same old issues we've had for years other than during 55. We play at a snail's pace and this makes it easy for the diddy teams to sit in and defend, as we let them get in to their positions. You just need to play with pace and get in behind them before they get a chance to set themselves and chances will be created. But no, we'd rather pass sideways and backwards.

Said before, I know Clement has to deal with the players he has, but this 4 2 3 1 doesn't work, simply doesn't work
Teams know how to play against us

Also said before, corners are a waste of fkn time for us

I know it won’t happen but to be perfectly honest there isn’t one single player playing in our starting 11,that is worthy of that strip.
If we could I’d get rid of all of them.

Lundstrum needs to sit in the middle of park and orchestrate the play, he's all over the park chasing the ball like a wee school boy

Think we are going to huff and puff. Maybe get an equaliser around 60 to 70 mins. Then do %^*& all for last quarter of game. Seen it all before.

We can’t do the basics, and we keep conceding the same goal.

That’s on the manager.

He’s getting his pants pulled down by Derek McInnes and ten men.
Sorry that's bullshit. These players have struggled to do the basics year in year out. This is the exact same stuff we have season under the last four managers. No matter how much coaching PC does, they resort to the same pish play and mistakes.

I do agree he should be dropping the culprits though, albeit his hands are tied regarding changes.

We can’t do the basics, and we keep conceding the same goal.

That’s on the manager.

He’s getting his pants pulled down by Derek McInnes and ten men.
He won title after title in Belgium playing attractive, attacking football.

Unless he’s suddenly decided to abandon all his principles and become a shite manager, I would suggest that it’s the players who failed to do the basics under Beale, Gio and Gerrard (pre-covid) that are at fault.

that's all good and well, but the problem is, you need the players to do it.

we don't, its that simple.
This.

He’s changed the shape of the team since the red card. The lack of quality isn’t something that can be fixed mid-game. People should look at the bench FFS; it’s not loaded with amazing options.

Just after Jan we had a few good games while Cortes was fit but we have been hopeless ever since.

Hopefully it’s different once Phil can get his own players but this is dire to watch.
He loses the league and cup then loses first Of of next season he won’t last!

Hoof the ball forward, try and get a goal from a set piece or a hopeful cross.

At best pass it slowly side to side.

We are going nowhere under Clement regardless of personnel.

Seven months and this is the result of what he works on every single day.

Too many on here want to be the first to say they called it, set the negative narrative and revel in it.
It's beyond tedious now.

What Clement has achieved has been remarkable considering where we were in September. To be going into the final 5 games still in with a shout of a treble is something that every single person on here would have taken when he was appointed.

Do we really need Lundstram, Balogun and Souttar all passing it sideways.

Time for Clement to show something tactically

He’s already said the team isn’t good enough tactically and against a press, that’s why they had to get Diomande and Cortes in.

Back