Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

I refsue to accept there's no players in the academy, under 21s etc that would offer more than Lundstram, Barisic, Silva, Sterling at right wing etc.

If there's genuinely not we'd be as well shutting the doors to the academy.
A fact that should not be overlooked. We have really struggled with injuries and can’t relay on our B team to supply players for cover.

When was the last time we played in a different formation? Genuinely can’t recall

We are beyond predictable in this setup particularly with no out and out wingers

Would not keep one player of that starting 11.

Maybe Sterling as an option off the bench but just sick of watching these losers. They are an embarrassment.

Just after Jan we had a few good games while Cortes was fit but we have been hopeless ever since.

Hopefully it’s different once Phil can get his own players but this is dire to watch.
I think this is spot on. He seemed to like playing width and attacking with fast pacey wingers. Thanks to injuries we’re having to play a striker and a centre back in that position.

I don’t mind people trying things and not coming off but we’re taking the easy option every time. We’re shit scared

Come on Phil, change the fucken tactics

Far too easy to lump all this on the players but I'm struggling to see what the manager's gameplan or structure is here.

All we have right now is long balls and cross balls. It's brutal to watch.

That said, it must be soul destroying for him watching some of them utterly refuse to take any responsibility on that pitch.

We have two wingers that do nothing on the park, Sterling (ok, not a winger by trade) and Silva. Problem is, the other options are Wright and MacCausland, two players who also don't actually do anything.

Minimum of three changes at the break needed. And no like-for-like. An actual change in shape. Get Silva or Roofe beside Dessers. McCausland on to the right and let Sterling into midfield. Lundstram hooked.

We're so static, it's absurd. We're just standing looking at nine men behind the ball so we shift it sideways and float a cross in to naebody. Time and again we do exactly what these teams want us to do.

Todd was actually playing better against 11 men..when it comes to actual creativity and not just running around then he's not a number 10.

Lot of hide and seek going on. Passing atrocicious especially pace, movement off the ball and decision making beggars belief.
Wish someone would stand up off their arse and fight for the shirt.

10 man fvking kilmarnock boos will be ringing out if they can't find the goal before ht

This.

He’s changes the shape of the team since the red card. The lack of quality isn’t something that can be fixed mid-game. People should look at the bench FFS; it’s not loaded with amazing options.

Scott Wright, Kemar Roofe, Kieran Dowell and Tom Lawrence is his main options, Raskin and young Roscoe as well.

yet Clement is getting told to change it, with what?!

Not with those options anyway.

Back