Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Seeing Lundstram loves being beside the cb’s drop him into a back three. Get Borna and Tav higher and wider, Silva up top with Dessers and Sterling in beside Dio.

Once again, even more concerning than the scoreline is the inability to create decent goalscoring chances from open play

Pen aside, have we had any "should have scored there" or "should have done better" moments?

Feels like most games in recent weeks

Doubts creeping in about Clement, this football is brutal to watch. Side to side shit safe passes which we were told we wouldn't be getting.

Same mate I said similar in a match thread a few weeks back and someone said our football would make big Sam Allardyce embarrassed.

We're long ball hoof merchants. Zero quality. Zero tempo. He's made watching my team a fucking chore. It's not enjoyable at all.

Far too easy to lump all this on the players but I'm struggling to see what the manager's gameplan or structure is here.

All we have right now is long balls and cross balls. It's brutal to watch.

That said, it must be soul destroying for him watching some of them utterly refuse to take any responsibility on that pitch.
Your bottom two paragraphs are linked. It’s the desperation to avoid taking responsibility that leads to the aimless long balls and crosses.

This shite te4m has actually run out of ideas, talent and fight. Not that I thought there was much available talent in the first place.

At this rate Saturday is going to be painful.

It's the players. They have no guts or pride in themselves, don't know how many times we need to say there is a common denominator

Then stop playing the same players. Or perhaps amend our set-up to accommodate the players we do have.

This is a dreadful watch. We're going to end up further behind Celtic than when he arrived.

Never mind saying alarm bells

3 months watching Tavernier as a defensive central midfielder when we attack is an act of self harm

Criminal

Still he wont change this crap

Thats the manager, not Tavernier

Far too easy to lump all this on the players but I'm struggling to see what the manager's gameplan or structure is here.

All we have right now is long balls and cross balls. It's brutal to watch.

That said, it must be soul destroying for him watching some of them utterly refuse to take any responsibility on that pitch.
This is on the manger first, but as you say the players should be stepping up.

Get Silva through the middle and pace on the flanks!

Killie will defend like this all week and not concede, we are turgid!

What is he supposed to do? Our squad is injury-ridden and completely devoid of quality.

Absolutely pointless expecting him to turn water into wine with this lot.
These displays are nothing to do with the quality on the park. It's evident there is no brand, no style, no method in our play. There is no combinations, no transition, long floated balls, we don't win 2nd balls at any time. Players actually look confused

No matter what happens between now and end of the season, I want this squad gutted.

There’s just nothing from this group of players. No urgency, no passion.

Back