Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Do you not think that’s the players resorting to their usual. Seen it under 4 different managers, soon as something goes wrong during a game it just turns into long ball tactic.

its lazy, in fact I tend to think those now slating the manager are acting like that lot.

its plainly obvious our problems with the lack of depth, quality and robustness, yet he is getting told to change it.

Sooner Silva is away the better. Done absolutely nothing for us and acting the big man.
Footballer celebrates a goal, who’d have thought it eh :rolleyes:

He’d be far more effective in the central role as opposed to the guy currently occupying it btw

That's a beautiful finish and probably the best bit of football Silva's produced since he's been here but wtf was that all about? He's been dire.

To b fair I think we were booing their keeper. He was last one off the park and been wasting time every chance he gets

Have to say I did not see that coming.
Well, done, Fabio.
The worst 45 minutes apart from the second 45 against Ross County this season

i dont know if silva is lazy, as if he mentally switches of during games, he was dreadful for 35 mins then suddenly starts getting himself into dangerous positions, then last kick of the half scores.

For all the deserved criticism I will give us something.

We’re dynamite at the just before half time goal

Spent the whole game in their half and struggled to create anything. We really are absolutely shite.

Should get the three points today but what a great opportunity to rack up the goals and you just know we aren't going to take it.

Tav on a one man mission to lose us the league today it seems.

Back