Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Goal.. and fantastic Fabio but..
Do you :-
A - Run, get the ball and show the urgency and will that we have now got back in the game. Or
B - Give it the big one to fans, suggest we have been watching a different player.
In all fairness he has had a decent 1st half. I will take you giving it the big one again after goal 2 & hatrick today Fabio my man.
we scored right on the stroke of half time, hardly we would've had time to score in the next 10 seconds

Tav really doing his thing and falling apart at the key moment again, penalty miss and OG in another must win game which will seal the league if we lose.

When we're actually in touching distance of winning a trophy, more often than not his arse collapses and he has a shocker. League Cup and 55 aside of course.

Last edited:
Obviously been pish against a very stuffy and organised side, but I would leave it 10 minutes just to keep wearing them down then bring on players to run at them. It's be etye only joy we have had is Sterling taking on his man. Everyone else is trying to pass it in. Get Cantwell on it more as well, and when he does have it, fucking move, it's like musical statues at times in front of him and I can't hear the music.

I wonder how many of them are tims?
I have my suspicions that the ones who constantly spout negativity and tell us how they hate everything about our players, board, stadium, manager (but love Rangers) are tims. The ones who give up at the first sign of adversity, who talk about shitting the bed if we concede... Those ones.

And yes, it is quite a few.

Good goal form Silva, showed class, a long time coming. His antics afterwards summed him up. Showing the back of his shirt to the crowd. Yes, we'll be looking at it soon enough.
Better than looking at dessers shirt try to judge a high or bouncing ball

Got to wonder about the allegiances of a lot of posters on here. Some amount of anti-Rangers rhetoric to say the least.
What? Have we all just to smile and clap our happy clap and pretend everything’s fine?

Fans who can see the exact same issues we do but stick their head in the sand are 1,000 times worse.

Am I happy to be drawing 1-1 with 10-man Kilmarnock at home?

No!

But, we should still win the bloody game!

As for criticising Silva for celebrating a goal? FFS - he has been one of our better players!

Scored
Involved in the pen move.
Unlucky with a cross being deflected goalwards which the keeper put out for a corner.

Keep the heid!

You realise you can always go elsewhere? No ones forcing you to hang out in these threads, I’m not sure why you always get so wound up by fans being angry as the team bottles title after title. Doesn’t matter how bad we are or how many trophies they hoover up on the other side of the city, you’re always in a rage at fans for not being happy with being served up the same rubbish time each time. If you want an echo chamber where it’s positivity only surely you’d be best starting your own board.
Personal abuse of players is uncalled for, and against Forum rules, so maybe its not him who needs another forum.

Genuine question. Do you think we are playing well?
Yes.

Not brilliantly but well enough. We've moved it quickly between interruptions. Our movement has been good and we've varied our attacking. We've dominated possession - 17 shots to 1 against a very well organised side, over 2 xG to 0.00 so it hasn't just been 17 smacks from the half way line, their keeper made 2 fantastic saves from the pen and Silva's deflected effort.

I know folk hate xG as a stat but it really is the most objective way to assess how a game is actually going. Suffice to say so far it's been more one-sided than the game against Ross County at Ibrox earlier in the season.

It happens on a weekly basis, although the shit officiating? We got a penalty within the laws of the game too, so whats the gripe about?.
We did. After it went to VAR. So the linesman called the offside incorrectly. In other words, he guessed the decision.

The folk panty wetting blaming the manager are unbelievable.

He’s not able to rotate. He’s having to play with players out of position. The defence that he’s left with are a joke.

He needs a summer and some money to replace the shite we’ve got in

The folk panty wetting blaming the manager are unbelievable.

He’s not able to rotate. He’s having to play with players out of position. The defence that he’s left with are a joke.

He needs a summer and some money to replace the shite we’ve got in the squad.
My only complaint about the manager is he keeps allowing tav to take pens .

RTV just shown that the keeper WAS off his line at the penalty save. Oh well, plus ca change, as they say in outer Mongolia.

Watching the penalty replay again, even more credit to the keeper for the save. It’s a good penalty from Tav. Not perfect, but 9/10 that tucks itself just inside the post and we celebrate the goal.

Have been a massive Tav fan but his time is up has to be moved on at the end of the season
Another shocker from Tav

Needs come off pens now, missed to many now

Butland needs to start commanding his box as well, he's no better than McGregor at crosses

You realise you can always go elsewhere? No ones forcing you to hang out in these threads, I’m not sure why you always get so wound up by fans being angry as the team bottles title after title. Doesn’t matter how bad we are or how many trophies they hoover up on the other side of the city, you’re always in a rage at fans for not being happy with being served up the same rubbish time each time. If you want an echo chamber where it’s positivity only surely you’d be best starting your own board.
See if you want to hate our club? %^*& right off to the huddle board.

Funny, you talk about others wanting an echo chamber when all you do is contribute nothing but negativity to add to the mindless abuse of our players, manager, and board.

This is supposed to be a place for Rangers supporters. There's enough mentally challenged sites where you and your ilk can spout their hatred of us.

Personal abuse of players is uncalled for, and against Forum rules, so maybe its not him who needs another forum.
It’s not abuse for fans to say they dislike certain players or have had enough of them. And it doesn’t end there, he just whines endlessly at fans who are critical of the side, coaches or anyone really. All sunshine and rainbows apparently.

Lundstram and Souttar the cb dream team.

Despite still one of the few, who retain hope in the potential treble. I can’t wait for the window to open and rebuild the squad.

At this point you'd be better playing Lundstram as a center back and a midfielder who wants to play in midfield. He's a fucking brutal watch. It's a trick he learned under Gio and has never been able to get away from.

Of course there are player limitations but we're not judging this team against European opposition. What's our game plan and structure under the manager? It seems very similar to that of previous managers.

Maybe we need to implement a change in set-up to accommodate and accept the players we do have available, a little bit of pragmatism.

Ultimately we have a squad paid an absolute fortune. Little wonder the support are exasperated.

Thank goodness we're now level. Here's hoping for more in the 2nd half.
Good post. Our expectations of this team have fallen so far that we are relived to score a last minute goal against Kilmarnock.

Both the manager and the highly paid players, need to get the finger out and fight every inch for this title. If they do that and narrowly lose, I can live with that.

We have another squad that has cost a fortune in transfers and wages, who simply can’t beat Celtic! You can’t survive at this club with that hanging over you.

What we have seen the last 6 or 7 games reflects very poorly on the manager, the staff and most of all, the highly paid players. We deserve so much better, this team deserves criticism.
Some people can’t handle that fact for some reason.

Back