Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Yes.

Not brilliantly but well enough. We've moved it quickly between interruptions. Our movement has been good and we've varied our attacking. We've dominated possession - 17 shots to 1 against a very well organised side, over 2 xG to 0.00 so it hasn't just been 17 smacks from the half way line, their keeper made 2 fantastic saves from the pen and Silva's deflected effort.

I know folk hate xG as a stat but it really is the most objective way to assess how a game is actually going. Suffice to say so far it's been more one-sided than the game against Ross County at Ibrox earlier in the season.

Over 2 xG against a side with 10 men and we've had a penalty lol. We've been awful. Side to side, no real tempo and barely worked their keeper.

It’s not abuse for fans to say they dislike certain players or have had enough of them. And it doesn’t end there, he just whines endlessly at fans who are critical of the side, coaches or anyone really. All sunshine and rainbows apparently.
You don't like to hear people support the team, go back to your own team's board or use the ignore function.

If you're big enough to dish out abuse to all and sundry involved with our club, then you're big enough to take being called out for it.

Tav really doing his thing and falling apart at the key moment again, penalty miss and OG in another must win game which will seal the league if we lose.

When we're actually in touching distance of winning a trophy, more often than not his arse collapses and he has a shocker. League Cup and 55 aside of course.
You're really putting that down as a "miss". He's fucking hammered it right in the corner. Sometimes you've just got to credit the keeper.

See if you want to hate our club? %^*& right off to the huddle board.

Funny, you talk about others wanting an echo chamber when all you do is contribute nothing but negativity to add to the mindless abuse of our players, manager, and board.

This is supposed to be a place for Rangers supporters. There's enough mentally challenged sites where you and your ilk can spout their hatred of us.
I don’t hate my club though. I’m also not happy with abject performances and second place every year. I think most adults can give praise where it’s due, and dish out criticism where it’s due. You think it’s your place to shout down anyone who’s critical of the side, post needless drivel about them hating the club before telling them to %^*& off to a scum forum. And by the way I’m sure mindless abuse of other posters is against the rules too so you might want to have a look at yourself before trying to police the forum and condemn other contributors!

But yeah thank goodness for the ignore function I suppose.

Back