Match Thread Rangers v Kilmarnock - 13:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Just said it in another post but watching this, I honestly think the squad/manager believe all they need to do is win our games.

For some reason, they don’t seem to understand that would only leave us level on points.

It’s bizarre.

Behave yourself ffs, the chances we pass up per game is criminal and we have people acting like our manager doesn't understand lol.

Dessers wandering offside at will.

At home against 10 men, 2 goals up and we're passing it about without any urgency. Get stuck into this goal difference %^*& sake.

See this passing it between 4 players in line along their 18 yard line I can't be doing with it. Someone take responsibility. Have a shot, try a forward pass... Something. Too comfortable passing the responsibility on to the next guy.

Behave yourself ffs, the chances we pass up per game is criminal and we have people acting like our manager doesn't understand lol.

Dessers wandering offside at will.
There’s no urgency in our play or attacking intent in the subs being made - I’m not convinced he realises.

Unless he fancies winning 4-0 next weekend.

This is not gonna win us the league , really? That's us 6 behind in goal difference. Are we gonna win at their dump by three goals or more?

Yep.

Still needing to win 4-0 next weekend to go top at this rate… you wouldn’t think so watching this performance or subs though.

I’m convinced Clement thinks all we need to do to win the league is win our remaining games and doesn’t realise we need to overhaul the GD too.
Aye, I'm sure he doesn't know that. I'm happy with the win and we take it from there. The fact we still have a chance is a lot more than anyone expected at the end of the year.

Back