• Teddy Bears 4 or More

Votes: 78 30.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Livingston Win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said after our last game against them that we would take at least 3 off them at Ibrox. We were poor then but will be a different animal at home and on a proper pitch.

With us being at home I can only see us winning with a few goals. They will sit in to frustrate but cant see them carrying much a threat with their striker out with suspension. Livi have been good at home and have one of the best records in the league but away is a different story, 1 win away from home in 5 games which was away to St Mirren.

Nor I so far bud!

>3 is too much to ask after 7 last time. I'll take 3-0 us. But if were putting bad performances right now, this lot need a tanking too, so I'll be happy to have got this one wrong in certain circumstances :)

Hope 1 of us are right vinnie.

I've got the 1st scorer correct a few times, just not the score. :)

I'm persistent if nothing else. :cool:

Patience may well be the key on Saturday. In all domestic games at Ibrox so far we've scored within the first fifteen minutes. They'll be throwing everything behind the ball to ensure that doesn't happen. If we're not ahead by half time, we need to stay behind the lads and drive them on.

Patience may well be the key on Saturday. In all domestic games at Ibrox so far we've scored within the first fifteen minutes. They'll be throwing everything behind the ball to ensure that doesn't happen. If we're not ahead by half time, we need to stay behind the lads and drive them on.

Stick yer neck out and tell us the score rob.

Back