Rangers Women: How good is this picture

Even Brogan Hay who isn't of a "Bluenose" background shows more dedication and professionalism than some of the "Bluenoses" in the men's team.
Wee Brogan gets occasional stick on here 'cos her maw is/was Celtic-minded but Brogan herself is our longest-serving player and is - as you say - dedicated and professional.

I exchange the odd billet-doux with Steph - her maw - on Twitter and her stance is, "I support the teams my girls play for and that's it".

Wee Brogan gets occasional stick on here 'cos her maw is/was Celtic-minded but Brogan herself is our longest-serving player and is - as you say - dedicated and professional.

I exchange the odd billet-doux with Steph - her maw - on Twitter and her stance is, "I support the teams my girls play for and that's it".

I stay a few doors along from them - there is no doubting which team the family support but they are also very supportive of Brogans career with Rangers

We will cling to anything and everything, time to focus on the Rangers going forward rather than the past and womens football..
"Cling" what an odd thing to say, I like the the fact that they're full of sheer joy and I marvel over our club's glorious history and the women could be closing in on a treble this season, and yes I'll celebrate that, so you stick to what you thing's important and let the rest of us support all things about our club:p

Back