Official Rangers Women - playing live at Ibrox! v Aberdeen Sunday, April 24 at 4:10pm

Trying to buy tickets for this but my Leipzig ticket is in the basket, if I delete that will it muck up my CCCS?
Was your Leipzig ticket still there when you logged back in? I’m scared in case I delete mine then end up with no ticket

Predictions for tomorrow? I saw the 8-0 win v the sheep earlier in the season, but the game at pittodrie seemed a stuffier affair. Aberdeen seem very hit and miss, they can go from getting beat 10-0 to holding us for about 70 mins. Hopefully a goal fest 5-0..at least!

Predictions for tomorrow? I saw the 8-0 win v the sheep earlier in the season, but the game at pittodrie seemed a stuffier affair. Aberdeen seem very hit and miss, they can go from getting beat 10-0 to holding us for about 70 mins. Hopefully a goal fest 5-0..at least!
I’m going with 6+

I think Aberdeen have sharpened up a bit as the season has gone on so don’t think it will be hugely high scoring.

Good luck to our Glasgow Rangers Ladies Team, enjoy the moment playing on the famous Ibrox turf, it is something that most of us could only dream about.

Go on and secure a win and from there, the League title is within your grasp. (Magic).

Decent ticket sales but I was expecting more interest in this game. Seeing the crowds Barca women have been getting shows Scottish football has a long way to go in capturing fans imagination outwith "staunch" followers of the womens game
Yep.

As a comparison, 20,000+ at Man Utd women's game the other week.

Tickets sales very slow for this one.

They have, just think the 5-0 win v Hibs bodes well as imo they're a far better team than Aberdeen.
I think Hibs had a few regulars out in that game but on the plus side we looked a lot more clinical in that game. Several games this season we have struggled to create or squandered chances but having the likes of Kirsty Howat and Megan Bell coming back in along with other players seeming to be finding form at the right time should make a difference.

Decent ticket sales but I was expecting more interest in this game. Seeing the crowds Barca women have been getting shows Scottish football has a long way to go in capturing fans imagination outwith "staunch" followers of the womens game
I imagine they're just 10-20 years ahead in terms of engagement and professionalism.

Good to see the women getting their opportunity to play at Ibrox.
Can’t make it today but hope there is a decent crowd.

Pay At The Gate for today-
RANGERS make history today as the women's team become the first pro side to play competitively at Ibrox (KO 16:10) - buy online or there's Pay At The Gate at the Govan West Corner (Turnstile 76)

Had our church parade today so missed the chance to go. However, it reminds me of when we used to have the season books in the late 70's and ealy 80's when you could also get in for free to watch the Reserves. Would be nice to have a Colts and Ladies inclusive smartcard some day. That's how some teams get the crowds.

What a strike Docherty. 3 - 0
Commentator blaming the keeper?????

Of all the goals women keepers let in, that’s the one she should save?

Other than growing 3 inches im not sure what she’s meant to do. Absolutely hammered in and moving all over the shop into the roof of the net, thought she did well to get fingers on it.

What a strike Docherty. 3 - 0
Commentator blaming the keeper?????

Of all the goals women keepers let in, that’s the one she should save?

Other than growing 3 inches im not sure what she’s meant to do. Absolutely hammered in and moving all over the shop into the roof of the net, thought she did well to get fingers on it.

Just turned it over and glad to see them 4-0 up and a decent crowd in attendance. The picture quality on bbc Alba however is a joke, looks like I’m watching old YouTube highlights from one of our games in the 90’s

I couldn’t make it today, but has been a decent watch so far (currently 57 min in)

BC and UB look and sound very good in the BF3 position. Hopefully a sign of things to come

Good to see the officials at the womens games are just as inept as they are in mens. Some of the offsides against us were laughable, and how the fuk was that not a corner for us at the end, a nearly blind man could tell it was.

Was a good day out, and there is scope for the club to grow the women's team. Smattering of their games at Ibrox through the season, with good kick off times, decent pricing etc, and this could grow a bit.
We're investing in the women, as a club, so should expect them to deliver
But they also deserve our support. Saw what it meant to the Bears among the squad, playing at our home.

Took my daughter along, she's been nagging to go to a game but she suffers from anxiety and there is no way she would handle a full house, so today was the ideal opportunity.

Enjoyable day out, very comfortable win. Daughter made the novice error of going for a pee and missing the first goal.

Back