Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Jo herself was as much to blame as anyone last night for us "struggling", as she put it.

We actually were playing reasonably well, had created a bundle of chances, but nothing stuck up front. But a goal was more than likely to come than not by simple attrition and the chances we were creating.

She then made a triple sub, took off Chelsea, Rio and Howat and it completely killed all energy in the side middle to front. 4 minutes later we conceded and we got hardly any clear cut opportunities after it.

She still had one sub to make and never used it. Brogan had a decent game but was tiring after a nasty knock and Rachel Rowe was abysmal. Either could have come off for Jodi McLeary, who was excellent off the bench against Hibs but for some reason she decided to not make a sub after 60 minutes.
I don’t disagree with much of what you’re saying. Of course the buck stops with the Manager particularly when she made changes that don’t improve the play but does the opposite. However we did start the game extremely well and created enough chances to expect at least a two goal lead at half time which would more than likely have seen us winning the game. Yes there were other contributing factors but missed chances were the main reason for me and I feel Jo was perfectly entitled to mention it.

I don’t disagree with much of what you’re saying. Of course the buck stops with the Manager particularly when she made changes that don’t improve the play but does the opposite. However we did start the game extremely well and created enough chances to expect at least a two goal lead at half time which would more than likely have seen us winning the game. Yes there were other contributing factors but missed chances were the main reason for me and I feel Jo was perfectly entitled to mention it.
I went to the cup final at Tynecastle and the team is as rotten as the mens. So many negative players, one in particular (no idea whos who) everytime she was in possesion checked back and turned every single time, so frustrating to watch, forwards show no composure in front of goal and really wide open at the back too. They have capitualted in many ways like the mens first team, hard to watch that mhob win anything, mens, womens, kids, wouldnt want them to win a game of tiddlywinks.

I went to the cup final at Tynecastle and the team is as rotten as the mens. So many negative players, one in particular (no idea whos who) everytime she was in possesion checked back and turned every single time, so frustrating to watch, forwards show no composure in front of goal and really wide open at the back too. They have capitualted in many ways like the mens first team, hard to watch that mhob win anything, mens, womens, kids, wouldnt want them to win a game of tiddlywinks.
I thought we looked nailed on for the title (accept injuries have played their part) but probably won't do it now.

With them & the men's team losing their way I think I'll have a gander at the youth results for some solace...oh, wait, hang on...

I thought we looked nailed on for the title (accept injuries have played their part) but probably won't do it now.

With them & the men's team losing their way I think I'll have a gander at the youth results for some solace...oh, wait, hang on...

Still have to play yahoos home and away
Not over yet

I know changes were needed after a flat performance last time out, but I'm surprised to see Docherty and Rowe on the bench.

When I click on the 'watch live' button I get 'not available on this device' error.

Anyone care to post a I player or BBC link?
I'm getting that as well. No idea wtf is going on. I'm in Wales, tried with a VPN set to Glasgow and that doesn't work either.

Anybody getting it via the website as opposed to iPlayer?

Rowe has looked to be tiring recently but its still a huge surprise, for what could be a difficult game. She has been, easily, our best player this season.
Really have to disagree with that.

She brings a lot of energy but her end product and passing can be really poor.

Back