Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Ewens and McAuley prime candidates to get subbed pretty soon I'd say. Not been Mia's day and I think either of Howat or Hardie offer more than Ewens. I'd prefer the former.

Changes needed though if we want to go on and win this in normal time. Right now it looks like extra time - even with 45 minutes to go - so that might influence timing.

Very little between the sides.One goal could win this.Getting practically nothing from Sarah and Mia.Changes early in the second half needed.

Even when not on form, it is still clear as day we are the better footballing side up against them. Unfortunately a big punt and a breakaway and suddenly we're behind which is a familiar ending to these OF games.
Hopefully the women step this up and end this with no doubts or fear of big punts

It gets frowned upon when mentioned on here, but she is a fan of today’s opposition

I completely agree, she’s been very poor against them every game I’ve watched
Don't start with the tinfoil shite :) Brogan gives her all, her loyalties are with her team mates, easy and lazy target for some on here though I guess, she's had some cracking games against them in the past, just not so many this season.

Total professional football player and human being

Don't start with the tinfoil shite, Brogan gives her all, her loyalties are with her team mates, easy and lazy target for some on here though I guess, she's had some cracking games against them in the past, just not so many this season.

The usual response on here, which was the part of the point made

I’m sure it’s purely coincidence (honest)

Yup, she's not the magician that some make her out to be but she's still a breathe of fresh air after the Malkie experiment, he sure had his favourites
Agree. She’s done well this season but it’s annoying the way they’ve stuttered last few weeks

Rangers often struggle to get the product from there wide players that seems to me to be a theme to our big games . However so far this has been an untidy tram performance I think we would be better with a back four .
I’m a fan of Kirsty Howat to me she is our best forward she will come into the game soon I would guess . RR to me has to think team more and use the moments that suit the space and her skills I think she does too many runs when she could undo opposition by moving ball forward earlier

Don't start with the tinfoil shite :) Brogan gives her all, her loyalties are with her team mates, easy and lazy target for some on here though I guess, she's had some cracking games against them in the past, just not so many this season.

Wait till he finds out about Neil McCann.

Brogan is probably the one of the more technically gifted players in our team.

Think they’ve been rubbish but they have luck and over the top, set play threat. Also a mistake by the keeper is always a worry.
We need to go down the left more and get Mia on the ball.
Sarah Ewens looks a bit of a weak link up front. Be better with Hardy and Ross for a while then Kirsty on for Jane.
McLoughlin and Cornett winning the midfield for most of the first half.
We’re much stronger on the right with Rachael back but it’s meant We’ve gone down that side maybe too much and not utilised Mia.
Still think we are a better team than them and good bite from the girls.
Come on!

Playing on grass making a difference do we think? Can’t be many regular games on grass in the season

Wait till he finds out about Neil McCann.

Brogan is probably the one of the more technically gifted players in our team.
Bang on and her attitudes refreshing and fantastic, her interviews show her knowledge of the game also she really takes the time when talking to the kids and people who come and cheer them on, total pro, gives her all.

We need to wake up and do the basics or it's going to be another stereotypical result against this mob lately, same old patterns and bad decision's.

Hopefully I'm proved way wrong :)

It's frustrating as I think we've been spoilt with some of the battering's we handed to teams in the past but I genuinely think we are tired and have run out of steam, individually there are some cracking players in the squad but they rarely seem to click as a unit lately and batter these teams like they did before.

Also like with Mr Clement there's some bad tactical decision's being made, but it's a learning curve for the 2 obviously very talented managers and should bear fruits very soon

Back