Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

gm5.png

Nice trip out to Hampden. Not the best quality at times but very entertaining and a well deserved win for us. Decent crowd who stayed behind the team the whole game.

For me Olivia McLoghlin was the key player in that match today she commanded everyone that came into contact with her and kept us territorially superior for most of the match .

The game opened up much earlier than I’d anticipated it was about 55 min mark I wonder if there having to chase for much of the game was costly wrt energy

For me Olivia McLoghlin was the key player in that match today she commanded everyone that came into contact with her and kept us territorially superior for most of the match .

The game opened up much earlier than I’d anticipated it was about 55 min mark I wonder if there having to chase for much of the game was costly wrt energy
Agree,she was excellent all game.

Last edited:
Great result. Well done the Women.

Shame the last couple of weeks in the league have seen a dip or that would really have out the fear in Celtic ahead of the post split Head To Heads but hopefully we can beat them in the first match to swing the table again.

Can look forward to the final at least anyway. It'll be a tough game (assuming Hearts go through)

Not guilty.

I was sitting beside Kermit lady until some young dude muscled his way in between us and disrupted our riveting tactical discussions.

Incidentally, she’s a very knowledgeable lady.
Definitely not a FF match thread poster.
Cap doffed for attending.Was it a Palestine/ira fest from that mob today?I only saw the last 5 mins.

Back