Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

For me Olivia McLoghlin was the key player in that match today she commanded everyone that came into contact with her and kept us territorially superior for most of the match .

The game opened up much earlier than I’d anticipated it was about 55 min mark I wonder if there having to chase for much of the game was costly wrt energy
She's our wee pal. Was crying and came over to hug her dad when we lost to them at Excelsior stadium in the league. I said don't worry hen you will win the cup next week. She did and posed for photos with us. These girls are passionate and committed, take time with the fans, and are great to watch.

I really wish our fans could get behind our ladies team more. They are a revelation and a big part of our future.

For me Olivia McLoghlin was the key player in that match today she commanded everyone that came into contact with her and kept us territorially superior for most of the match .

The game opened up much earlier than I’d anticipated it was about 55 min mark I wonder if there having to chase for much of the game was costly wrt energy
She was my player of the match.

Broke up just about everything the Gargoyles tried to start.

Well done Rangers, great result.

No shock the game was delayed for their antics. The men's team get the same nonsense when they're singing Liverpool's song. Hold the whole game up for their shite. Shame the ladies' wing is the same kind of scum.

Todays back three had more mobility and speed about them they also looked to have guaged how deep to be I reckon McLauchlan was a key in that . I liked that both our wide two would stride forward and inside into our MF channels that was a feature of how we penned them in in 2H and eased thru there layers .

Substitution plan went well and supplemented all of this

He was disappointed with the support he was getting from the Celtic board.Spoke about it a few times especially at the start of this season. I was quite surprised when Dash wanted him because they are a serious outfit with plenty of money behind them.
Just looking there they don’t appear to have much of a pedigree so they may have found a good fit in FA

Last edited:
It is really difficult these days to get Family Section season tickets. I need one male adult, one female adult and 3 young girls. However, tickets for the ladies games are easy. We've decided to build our points with Women Season tickets whilst one or two of us get to (usually unfancied) men's games.

I actually recommend the women's game to watch. Safe, secure and the girls really take time to mingle with the fans so never any need to leave early.

The more she shows her feelings for Rangers the more gorgeous she gets. Quite amazing!
vorzek-vorzneck.gif

Unfortunately there was a couple of Plasticine flags showing, weird behaviour for a ladies game but not entirely unexpected.

We scored from a corner gentlemen please take note.
Luckily they couldn't be seen from the Rangers end, or we would have been chasing them all over Hampden again

While Rachel Rowe was selected as player of the match, it was very much a team effort with big contributions throughout the squad. Our midfield was dominant, led by Olivia McLoughlin [surely the female equivalent of Stuart McCall in his prime] but Chelsea Cornet put in a real shift too and both of those two allowed Rachel Rowe to get forward to supplement both of our front two pairings.

Rachel McLauchlan adds pace, mobility and composure to the back 3 but her ability to step out and her final ball is a real asset that drives the team forward.

Well done Jo Potter for her starting selection, tactics and use of subs at key times all of which made us very deserved winners today.

It is really difficult these days to get Family Section season tickets. I need one male adult, one female adult and 3 young girls. However, tickets for the ladies games are easy. We've decided to build our points with Women Season tickets whilst one or two of us get to (usually unfancied) men's games.

I actually recommend the women's game to watch. Safe, secure and the girls really take time to mingle with the fans so never any need to leave early.
Not to mention the team is stacked with true Rangers fans like Kathy Hill, Kirsty Howat, Mia McAulay and Nic Doc who actually fight for the jersey.

Liv's proper bought into the club, can see she despises them already... Good little player who will get better.. hope we can keep her

Not to mention the team is stacked with true Rangers fans like Kathy Hill, Kirsty Howat, Mia McAulay and Nic Doc who actually fight for the jersey.
Definitely - really looking forward to the final.

Brilliant result and the ugly, filthy mhanks put back in their rat infested botox-laden box. Team of wee boots.

A treble is achievable for both Rangers teams this year. When did we last have that!!!

Why can’t we kick off as we are ready the officials are ready and the ref should blow for kick off while they are messing about. It would soon stop if we kicked off and scored from half way
They’ve done that for the last couple of years against us , another thing is always late for the start of the second half

I went to the game today with my 7yo daughter, great day out and she loved meeting Broxi again and of course the result. The SFA could have done a lot more for the kids in attendance, especially outside the stadium. We arrived just before eleven and it was dead, no stalls or beat the goalie etc. If they are serious about growing the woman’s game in Scotland, then at least make the effort for an Old Firm semi final.

Back