Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

Our women's team, at the moment, seems the opposite of the men's team - too many wingers and not enough in midfield.

Disappointed to see Rowe go off. Nowhere near her best today, so I'm assuming another carrying an injury. She's way better than she showed today.

We've dropped out of things badly and I think it stems from that midfield today.

Time for Jo’s team to prove her words if we are actually the fitter team in the last 15 mins.

We need 3 pts.
They have no difficult games left so they’ll win the rest and with the massive GD advantage this is pretty much it.
Even with a win here we still have to go to City.

Our girls have one too many babycham’s at the PoY awards? Looking done in here. Moustache Flint running the show FFS.

Unbelievable she never hit that there. Bad enough, but especially at that stage of the game. You're never going to be able to turn in a packed box there.

That was criminal from Hill. Straight out of the Dessers schoolbook hit the fecking thing. Very poor second half and really never done enough.

That Flint lass for them is vile.

I thought we were comfortable at the top, wasn’t aware we’d chucked it and pretty much needed to win there

Back