Real Madrid v Bayern & Wednesday's other football

It's almost as if Bayern need two or three seconds to figure out what to do when they recover the ball, but by the time they've figured it out Real Madrid are back in their half, in their shape and double marking everyone who can threaten them.

Just tried to listen to Radio 5 live instead of listening to these f*ckin imbeciles on TNT

The 5 live coverage was behind though so back to that pr1ck McManaman, ducky face and fletcher

fedi vaaaalveeeerdeeeee

It’s been a very good start to the match but want Bayern to score first here, as think that would really light the game up.

Just tried to listen to Radio 5 live instead of listening to these f*ckin imbeciles on TNT

The 5 live coverage was behind though so back to that pr1ck McManaman, ducky face and fletcher

fedi vaaaalveeeerdeeeee
Pause the video until the radio catches up?

If there was a poll by TNT Sports asking fans to vote for who they want on co-comms for the Final - this would be the result.

gm5.png

Don’t rate that Sane at all, never have
5 league titles, 7 domestic cups. 59 caps.

Some pretty successful managers must see something in him.

Strangely enough I think he’s one of those players that would probably thrive stepping down to a club where he’s the absolute main man - under a bit less pressure.

He’s also a far more consistent player than he was at City tbf.

Bayern Munich's first move with the ball is to run up to the halfway line and pass it backwards/sideways.

It is annoying me more than Leroy Sane tonight.

Strangely enough I think he’s one of those players that would probably thrive stepping down to a club where he’s the absolute main man - under a bit less pressure.

He was still quite young at City
I always thought he was very good there and was surprised they sold him

He was still quite young at City
I always thought he was very good there and was surprised they sold him
Agreed, he seemed to be treated as a bit of an impact sub for some of his time there. Seemed to have all the tools though.

I thought he might’ve been kept on too. Near enough 1 in 3 goal return.

Still 28, he’ll be a key player if Germany are to achieve anything at the Euros.

When you put it like that :)) , having said that he is one of those players whenever I seem to watch him he does nothing.

How McManaman still gets this gig, monotone drone, zero insight.
Neuer outstanding and would like to see Bayern open up more, but can understand their tactics so far.

I kind of hope bayern do it, would be worth it as the uefa commercial dept starts working on repackaging their dream final of real v psg, then dortmund win it.

Back