Real Madrid v Bayern & Wednesday's other football

Real Madrid are absolute jammy bastards. Any time they need a goal in the closing moments, they will get it; nothing more certain.
Didn't they win the champions League a couple years ago by only scoring goals in the last few minutes in their knockout game Think Chelsea were going to knock them out and Madrid scored a couple at the end

FB-IMG-1715202269634.jpg

looked offside but think ref lost the plot at the end there - should have let play carry on and to add an extra 6 minutes on when he said 2, I think he lost track of time.

That's why VAR is so important IMO. I know it can be slow (will get quicker), but it gets offsides correct and almost eliminates human error, like we just saw there.

Does Pat Nevin agree or disagree!

I think the linesman got that just about right. I'm not even sure the player he flagged offside was offside. I think they've got it wrong, De Ligt was offside but he wasn't the one that got the ball.

Hopefully Madrid get fucked over in the final now. Cutting about in top with 15 on them after a semi win?

Birthday caird pish.

Didn't they win the champions League a couple years ago by only scoring goals in the last few minutes in their knockout game Think Chelsea were going to knock them out and Madrid scored a couple at the end
They did it to City in the semi 2 years ago, two goals in the last two minutes to take it to extra time

Seriously flawed win, how that at the end never went to review is unbelievable.
Don’t think the hand counts mind you, still tight.

Yep, the thought of a Dortmund Bayern final in the UK brilliant too. But most likely a Real win the in final, boring as you say.
The English media will be pushing the St Jude v Hitler narrative from now till the final

Back