Real Madrid v Bayern & Wednesday's other football

Did the referee actually stop play? I missed that bit. I've seen loads of times pre VAR where a flag went up but the referee overruled it and let play carry on
Why do linesman even have flags now. That should've played on, anything that happened could've then been communicated through the ear pieces. Very murky decision

It goes by what part of your body you can play the ball with so about the shirt line.

The hand doesn't count towards keeping someone onside.

Think he is just offside.
I know that mate. Maybe not clearly but certainly not clearly offside by any measure for the linesman to justify putting flag up either.

Does Pat Nevin agree or disagree!

I think the linesman got that just about right. I'm not even sure the player he flagged offside was offside. I think they've got it wrong, De Ligt was offside but he wasn't the one that got the ball.
Was just going to post this too.

Shocking - and I have to say- highly suspicious decision leading to an entirely predictable outcome

Hope Dortmund win - but won’t happen

Didn't they win the champions League a couple years ago by only scoring goals in the last few minutes in their knockout game Think Chelsea were going to knock them out and Madrid scored a couple at the end
Think you're right. They scored a few late goals against Man City in that run as well.

Laura Woods

B-)
i-would-definitely.gif

I had a bet on bet365 that included Jude B having a shot on target that came up so I cashed out. I've just noticed they've deducted the winning amount from my balance and the bet is showing as unsettled and its now saying he didn't have a shot on target.I watched the game and was convinced he had.Anyone else having the same issue?

I think de Ligt is marginally off but the linesman should never have raised his flag as early and should have let the attack play out and then go to VAR

I had a bet on bet365 that included Jude B having a shot on target that came up so I cashed out. I've just noticed they've deducted the winning amount from my balance and the bet is showing as unsettled and its now saying he didn't have a shot on target.I watched the game and was convinced he had.Anyone else having the same issue?

If you complain they’ll put you to zero, can’t leave people in debt now.

People say the CL still has the excitement, but what’s exciting about seeing the same team win it all the time
I’ll pop in the threads from time to time, but rarely watch it because it is typically the same old every year.

Surely that have to release the semi-automatic decision from that one to prove the offside?

Mental the linesman flagged that tight decision, thinks he's got it right but flagging at that moment felt a bit fishy.

Officials were outrageously bad tonight, obviously can't believe the last minute non var moment.

But the fact that the Madrid player never got booked for pushing the Munich player to the ground by the throat was truly Clancy/Collum/Robertson levels of corruption or incompetence.

Reminded me of them 20 years ago tonight, dodgy as hell.

Just out of the stadium. What an atmosphere towards the end. Thought Madrid rode their luck at times and the ref made some decisions I thought were questionable but I would need to see them back. The Bayern manager completely fucked it with his subs in my opinion

Officials were outrageously bad tonight, obviously can't believe the last minute non var moment.

But the fact that the Madrid player never got booked for pushing the Munich player to the ground by the throat was truly Clancy/Collum/Robertson levels of corruption or incompetence.
Can only be red carded if not seen at the time , can't say it was done with any malice more play acting than anything else still a foul all the same.

Back