Real Madrid

Arguably the biggest Club match Kane has ever had this tonight?

Aware he has played in the final, this is bigger for him for me now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TQ3
As much as I like Real Madrid, I also have a great admiration for Bayern Munich and money on them at 8/1 to win the tournament.

Really just looking forward to the match tonight - the semi finals have been excellent viewing so far.

Sort Bayern out tonight and it's ours,
Looking forward to this,
Hala Madrid,

A Real v Dortmund final will be all about Bellingham in the media, especially down south. And at the home of football too, even better.

Showing my age - Years ago Dad bought me a Cine Film (8mm ?) of the Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt European Cup Final at Hampden in early 60’s.
Not mentioning my age but I was there in the schoolboys enclosure. Magical football from Real Madrid.

Always want them to win it. They are thee club in world football. Nobody turns them down, no matter what state they're in.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a Tuchel masterclass tonight though. He's had a shocker this season, but he's still tactically brilliant.

He played for Spurs in the CL final.

Aye I’ve replied to the poster who said that as well pal. This is bigger than that for him for me now, he was carrying an injury in to that as well - if Bayern are to go through he will be instrumental in it in my opinion, biggest match of his Club career for me this one.

Aye I’ve replied to the poster who said that as well pal. This is bigger than that for him for me now, he was carrying an injury in to that as well - if Bayern are to go through he will be instrumental in it in my opinion, biggest match of his Club career for me this one.
True ,granted Bayern are a better team than the Spurs team so he has a great chance.

Feel if Bayern make the final then there is a chance that Dortmund can beat them. If it's Madrid they have no chance.

Reactions: TQ3
Showing my age - Years ago Dad bought me a Cine Film (8mm ?) of the Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt European Cup Final at Hampden in early 60’s.
Frightening to think that Eintracht team beat us in the seni final with a 12 - 3 aggregate. Maybe just as well we never got to face Real!

The funniest outcome would be that after Harry Kane moved to Bayern to win trophies having won nothing at Spurs, in his first season Leverkusen win their first ever league title and Bayern are beaten in the Champions League final by Dortmund.

Captained England in the Euros final at Wembley probably bigger, this will be the biggest of his club career as you say.

If Mbappe joins Bellingham et al then everyone else may as well give up. They remind me a couple of superstar regens I had in my football manager virgin days.

I’ve never been more confident of a side winning the CL as I am of them winning it this season due to what’s left in front of them.

Haha, in a nice wee right back at me, I was in the middle of typing out a snidey wee remark to you, and then they scored :D

You were saying
nintchdbpict000004598452.jpg

They are some fucking team. Would be utter madness to bet against them winning their 15th title against Dortmund.

Back