Red Star Belgrade puts tank outside stadium.

And the rest of the war??

Your education is clearly exclusive to a single event portrayed in a book. Idiot.
Haha OK, What book are you refering to? Stop embarrassing yourself with something you clearly know nothing about! My education and information comes from actually being Serbian and knowing my own history! Idiot.

The Red Star team of 1990/91 is the best team I have ever seen. Was in Belgrade when they beat us 3-0 and went on to win European Cup. Great football and atmosphere. I have a wee soft spot for them.

Haha OK, What book are you refering to? Stop embarrassing yourself with something you clearly know nothing about! My education and information comes from actually being Serbian and knowing my own history! Idiot.
Clown of an ignoramus. Remind me of the convicted war criminals who weren’t Serbs. Your arrogance is disgusting. However this is a football forum. I’m ashamed if you have anything to do with my club. Blocked.

Bit uneducated when the Nazis and the Croat Ustaše tried to Ethnically cleanse Serbs at Jasenovac one of the biggest concentration camps in Europe!
All the press was anti Serb mate.They'forgot' about ethnic cleansing of the Serbs.All the ones Iv met from Serbia are brilliant and the ones born of Serbian folk in my town are top folk too.My dutch mate married a native Serb .A proud Serb who protested when a schoolgirl against the leadership of the time
Oh and Nikola Zigic =Birmingham City Legend and Carling Cup winner:))

Clown of an ignoramus. Remind me of the convicted war criminals who weren’t Serbs. Your arrogance is disgusting. However this is a football forum. I’m ashamed if you have anything to do with my club. Blocked.

People from all sides were convicted of war crimes during those conflicts.

_108513031_tank1.jpg

World of Tanks.

celtic-park24865l.jpg

World of tinks.

Back