Registration Email for St Mirren away game.

Blue As

Well Known Member
Official Ticketer
Email out now to register.
Closes tomorrow at 9am.
Game is Sunday 28th April.
Kick off is 12:30.

Hopefully ballot done tomorrow as well, if they leave it till Monday then they'll probably make us pay for special delivery as well

Will head to the stadium on Game day on the hunt for a ticket, I have never seen so many away tickets being held up last night outside Dens.
I get the call offs affected this but hopefully a few kicking about.

Only just remembered about this due to work being so hectic n have obviously missed deadline due to the short 1 day notice. This mean I now can't register for next 5 games?

Only just remembered about this due to work being so hectic n have obviously missed deadline due to the short 1 day notice. This mean I now can't register for next 5 games?
No thats if you don’t buy the ticket if you are allocated one

Reactions: CF4
No penalty for not applying for a game ,that is only if you get allocated a ticket and then don’t purchase it.

Last edited:
No

Only if registered and were successful but didn't pay

Got one 11400 registered Gold 2799 Silver 6421 Bronze 2246.

Is that not something like 800 gold not applying, 24 hour window did reduce numbers down.

1 for the season in silver. Supply and demand the killer, had hoped for this one to be honest.

Back