Registration Email for St Mirren away game.

1 for the season on silver was in gold from the start and applied for every domestic away game, fell down to silver and it’s been pointless, Livingston away for a season is terrible.

Silver and only had Killie first game of the season, Some laugh this MyGers and it will only get worse

Aye Europe and Hampden basically makes it worth it. Just a case of needing your bus for the rest or a bit of luck from elsewhere for Hearts as it stands
Even that is becoming tougher. Not sure what the solution is but I can foresee them increasing the numbers in gold tier or reducing the % that goes to gold for each game to even it out

It’s slowly heading towards a fairness approach like the old away cccs only we’re all paying £40 for it. I look at it as a £20 fee given travel club used to be £20 but it still makes a mockery that there’s people who were guaranteed Dortmund but end up with less than people on 3-400 points less. By that I mean I’m friends with someone in that situation and there’s another friend on 5 whilst that persons on 4.

Hopefully one of the championship playoff teams come up in place of RC, since that should ontop of Dundee Utd provide a good number of tickets.
Even the OF game next year should help, though that may be gold only.
I hope its gold only but I think they will open it to all tiers as its a good selling point for MyGers.

Our lot are gold 4, silver 2 and bronze nothing.

That's applying for everything as well

2nd of the season in Silver.

Anyone else unable to buy it? Says I can only purchase 1 ticket when I haven't bought it yet. Definitely have the requirement and definitely haven't "accidentally" bought it as it was the first time I tried to go on and buy it.

Last edited:
2nd of the season in Silver.

Anyone else unable to buy it? Says I can only purchase 1 ticket when I haven't bought it yet. Definitely have the requirement and definitely haven't "accidentally" bought it as it was the first time I tried to go on and buy it.
Happens all the time with the website mate . Log out leave half an hour and should work .

Son and myself got one each for the season.
Perth.
£80.00 out the bank at the beginning of the week for Mygers for next season.
Canny wait.

How is it a joke?
If you can’t see how applying for every game and only getting 1 ticket isnt a total joke then no helping you. If it wasn’t for needing it for Hampden I wouldn’t bother and I know plenty others think the same.

Was better off in old ballots. Nowadays it’s just a cash grab for the club. They should be limiting the amount on MyGers but obviously they won’t.

If you can’t see how applying for every game and only getting 1 ticket isnt a total joke then no helping you. If it wasn’t for needing it for Hampden I wouldn’t bother and I know plenty others think the same.

Was better off in old ballots. Nowadays it’s just a cash grab for the club. They should be limiting the amount on MyGers but obviously they won’t.
The old ballots had less people applying and bigger allocations. No idea how people can't comprehend this. You'd be getting nowhere near four or five which is what gold gets currently if the old scheme were to be reintroduced tomorrow.

It's insanity. I would be fine for a cup final old firm game ticket but St Mirren etc away no chance.
There would be around 16000 mygers tickets for the final. Of course you’d have a better chance than you would getting one for that as opposed to the 650 odd mygers allocation for St Mirren

The old ballots had less people applying and bigger allocations. No idea how people can't comprehend this. You'd be getting nowhere near four or five which is what gold gets currently if the old scheme were to be reintroduced tomorrow.
Yeah because it’s a cash grab by the club. Like I said

Yeah because it’s a cash grab by the club. Like I said
You said you want numbers restricted, putting a price on even being able to apply for away tickets is more of a barrier than it was previously to simply own a season ticket for one year and be eligible to apply for away tickets and the club also benefits financially. Also, no problem with "cash grabs" personally when the club loses money most years especially when it sorts me for Hampden guaranteed and the vast majority of European away tickets.

I’ve only had one all season applied for everything except Ross county away, I’m 22 points away from gold, disappointing.

You said you want numbers restricted, putting a price on even being able to apply for away tickets is more of a barrier than it was previously to simply own a season ticket for one year and be eligible to apply for away tickets and the club also benefits financially. Also, no problem with "cash grabs" personally when the club loses money most years especially when it sorts me for Hampden guaranteed and the vast majority of European away tickets.
I do wonder what would happen if they club just decided that it was going to be top down as soon as there’s been 5 clear years of mygers

In theory, at that point those getting the tickets would be the most deserving according to the clubs rules. They’ll never do it but it would remove any arguments about ballots and what’s fair

I do wonder what would happen if they club just decided that it was going to be top down as soon as there’s been 5 clear years of mygers

In theory, at that point those getting the tickets would be the most deserving according to the clubs rules. They’ll never do it but it would remove any arguments about ballots and what’s fair
It should be that way but it would only be an acceptable way to do things if things like Euro away tickets are collected and not resold en masse like they are currently + the extras are booted (saying this as someone who's 10 points outside Gold and the name on my account isn't my own :D)

It should be that way but it would only be an acceptable way to do things if things like Euro away tickets are collected and not resold en masse like they are currently + the extras are booted (saying this as someone who's 10 points outside Gold and the name on my account isn't my own :D)
Agreed. For the record, I don’t think it ever should happen but it would remove all the chat about what is and isn’t fair. I mean you’ve got bronze and silvers moaning, rightly or wrongly, about being on one ticket. In an actual loyalty scheme they’d get 0

There’s guys and girls on over 2100 points who are on 4 games which includes st johnstone and livingston, with no category A games. These people also have a right to feel short changed

If only just imagine if a loyalty scheme was based on loyalty

It will be interesting if that comes to pass as there is a lot of movement to go between now and then especially for those with CCCS but no extras or euro aways. NEH points will also make a difference and they will start dropping off in a couple of years.

It would be some meltdown on here if they ever try to sneak in the 3 years instead of 5 or add in merchandise points and I wouldn't put it past them once the importance of extra points kicks in :))

Increase your loyalty points and you'll get more tickets then. In the old ballots everyone went off their nut because it was a free for all and folk could get massive away games the first time they ever applied, while folk that followed home and away every week missed out. At that point people were saying "this is a total joke, we need a loyalty scheme". Now we have that.

We also just happen to have record numbers of away ticket applications while the number of away tickets available is lower than ever.

If only just imagine if a loyalty scheme was based on loyalty
Hahaha this makes me laugh every time.

Of course it's based on loyalty.

People with the highest loyalty points get the most away domestic games. They also get first dibs on Hampden and euro games. What else could that possibly be based on, if not loyalty?

Just another thread of folk throwing toys out the pram.

Back