Registration Email for St Mirren away game.

Hahaha this makes me laugh every time.

Of course it's based on loyalty.

People with the highest loyalty points get the most away domestic games. They also get first dibs on Hampden and euro games. What else could that possibly be based on, if not loyalty?

Just another thread of folk throwing toys out the pram.
Bronze and silver members getting tickets before gold is not a loyalty scheme. It's not all based on loyalty

Hahaha this makes me laugh every time.

Of course it's based on loyalty.

People with the highest loyalty points get the most away domestic games. They also get first dibs on Hampden and euro games. What else could that possibly be based on, if not loyalty?

Just another thread of folk throwing toys out the pram.
No throwing the toys outta the pram here i've accepted what mygers is but don't give me that BS. being in gold is pretty pointless for league games. You could be gold getting more games yes but they could easily be 5 games against killie, livi & St Johnstone where tickets are easily source able regardless while a silver member picks up 1 and its away to Aberdeen and it does happen.

Mygers only works when its for hampden and european aways when it's actually based on loyalty with a top down method

Every other top club in the UK use a top down method. We should be doing the same selfishly yes it would benefit me but I'd have the same opinion if it didn't.

It'll never happen though because they wouldn't sell anywhere near the number of mygers memberships so it makes sense for the club from a financial side.

No throwing the toys outta the pram here i've accepted what mygers is but don't give me that BS. being in gold is pretty pointless for league games. You could be gold getting more games yes but they could easily be 5 games against killie, livi & St Johnstone where tickets are easily source able regardless while a silver member picks up 1 and its away to Aberdeen and it does happen.

Mygers only works when its for hampden and european aways when it's actually based on loyalty with a top down method

Every other top club in the UK use a top down method. We should be doing the same selfishly yes it would benefit me but I'd have the same opinion if it didn't.

It'll never happen though because they wouldn't sell anywhere near the number of mygers memberships so it makes sense for the club from a financial side.
The fact that you can obtain the tickets easily for those games is the reason mygers doesn't work. People apply for tickets with no intention of going but to help pals, their bus etc.

If only people who actually wanted to go applied then people would get more tickets each. The down side would be that those who go everywhere couldn't because mygers isn't designed for that to happen.

There’s people in every tier throwing toys out the pram though so I don’t understand how it’s only directed at people in gold. Seems to be a record reserved for gold members but one look at social media shows you people in silver/bronze are raging at another ballot where there missed out

Agreed. For the record, I don’t think it ever should happen but it would remove all the chat about what is and isn’t fair. I mean you’ve got bronze and silvers moaning, rightly or wrongly, about being on one ticket. In an actual loyalty scheme they’d get 0

There’s guys and girls on over 2100 points who are on 4 games which includes st johnstone and livingston, with no category A games. These people also have a right to feel short changed
Bronze and silver should just be grateful that they've had any

The fact that you can obtain the tickets easily for those games is the reason mygers doesn't work. People apply for tickets with no intention of going but to help pals, their bus etc.

If only people who actually wanted to go applied then people would get more tickets each. The down side would be that those who go everywhere couldn't because mygers isn't designed for that to happen.
The club want this but then when it comes to cat A games you get blocked if not applied for a certain number of games.

So they actually encourage people to apply with no intention of going. :))

You said you want numbers restricted, putting a price on even being able to apply for away tickets is more of a barrier than it was previously to simply own a season ticket for one year and be eligible to apply for away tickets and the club also benefits financially. Also, no problem with "cash grabs" personally when the club loses money most years especially when it sorts me for Hampden guaranteed and the vast majority of European away tickets.
I just mean if the club actually cared about the fans they would limit the amount allowed to apply but they wouldn’t care if 100,000 were on MyGers, infact they would prefer that.

The more people that join the less tickets for everyone in all tiers

I just mean if the club actually cared about the fans they would limit the amount allowed to apply but they wouldn’t care if 100,000 were on MyGers, infact they would prefer that.

The more people that join the less tickets for everyone in all tiers
Well not really as you also need to be a season ticket holder .

The club want this but then when it comes to cat A games you get blocked if not applied for a certain number of games.

So they actually encourage people to apply with no intention of going. :))
They would have been better just not telling people that it was happening, then again the way the ticket office staff seem to tell every man and his dog things, it wouldn't be a secret very long :))

50000 then or whatever the actual number is
Yeah but 50,000 don’t apply for away games . It averages about 15k I think can’t see it going up too much as the vast majority who want aways will have already been applying . And there won’t be many new at holders .

Bronze and silver members getting tickets before gold is not a loyalty scheme. It's not all based on loyalty
But they're not getting tickets before gold are they? That's disingenuous at best.

By the time the season is finished the supporters in gold will have had the most tickets. Silver would've had less, she bronze would've had less again. That's all there is to it.

But they're not getting tickets before gold are they? That's disingenuous at best.

By the time the season is finished the supporters in gold will have had the most tickets. Silver would've had less, she bronze would've had less again. That's all there is to it.
But the club categorise games as they evidently think they’re more glamorous fixtures, yet there’s silver and bronze who’ve got tickets for those games but there’s gold who are on 0 category A games

That’s not exactly rewarding loyalty is it

In gold presumably ending on 4 as Tynecastle would be the equivalent of lottery win.
One cat A Hibs.
Plus points are Hampden guaranteed and decent chance of Euro aways.

If y
Same. Fecking joke
If you have both applied for every game and been in gold from the start of the season I would be questioning this as you may not get the average attendance points at the end of the season. Don't see it been rounded down to 2.

I've applied for everything and got 4. Some have 5.

If y
If you have both applied for every game and been in gold from the start of the season I would be questioning this as you may not get the average attendance points at the end of the season. Don't see it been rounded down to 2.

I've applied for everything and got 4. Some have 5.
My daughter is gold and only has only had 1 all season and it was since she moved into gold in January update, I hope this isn’t the case for her average attendance points as she’s applied for every game.

My daughter is gold and only has only had 1 all season and it was since she moved into gold in January update, I hope this isn’t the case for her average attendance points as she’s applied for every game.
This is the information from last year. Obviously the numbers won't be as high this year but Gold won't be 1.

Additionally, if you attended the average number of matches made available to your respective tier, you will have received an extra 10 points.

The average number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches

Silver: 2 Matches

Bronze: 1 Match

Ah my unwavering loyalty has been rewarded again via the wonderful scheme called mygers.

NOT.

Guess its great for going to Prague and Lisbon but not so much, Paisley, Perth or Motherwell etc.

Last edited:
First game I haven’t applied for. Absolutely scunnered with the team, the mygers rip off system and everything generally. The price of the season tickets is also a joke yet once again I have renewed. The fact I had to pay for hospitality for tomorrow then to be offered a ticket on Wednesday kind of sums it up just now. The club is more interested in money than the fans who go every week. I am seriously considering just selling my season ticket and paying for hospitality for big games as to be honest it probably doesn’t work out much dearer considering I never get them for the big games anyway! Rant over

They need to go back to allocating games at the start of a season. If it’s 4 for gold and one for bronze fine but at least folk know where they stand. I am on 1200 points and can’t even get a ticket for Hampden so not much chance of any away games which is fine but tbh folk just want to know in advance so they can plan!

First game I haven’t applied for. Absolutely scunnered with the team, the mygers rip off system and everything generally. The price of the season tickets is also a joke yet once again I have renewed. The fact I had to pay for hospitality for tomorrow then to be offered a ticket on Wednesday kind of sums it up just now. The club is more interested in money than the fans who go every week. I am seriously considering just selling my season ticket and paying for hospitality for big games as to be honest it probably doesn’t work out much dearer considering I never get them for the big games anyway! Rant over
Take :))

Unreal we go through the same debate every away email thread yet nobody is allowed to speak about the real reason they’re only on 4 tickets in gold

Unreal we go through the same debate every away email thread yet nobody is allowed to speak about the real reason they’re only on 4 tickets in gold
Is it because there's certain folk that get 3 or 4 tickets for pretty much every away game?

Livi and Hibs in the cup, and Benfica away.

Silver.

Looks like the only away game left is Hearts and with 800 tickets available, looks like that I'll end the season on 2 tickets

Its a joke because there shouldnt be any in silver on zero and some in silver on 2. Also golds on 5 and golds on 3. Ive been gold since day 1 and never had a cat a game. Some in gold have had 2. It needs looked at
There is not a single person out there in silver who has applied for every away game who hasn't been allocated a ticket.

Time and time and time again I see this and there is always, always a discrepancy - a failed payment, a missed deadline, whatever.

Back