Renewing but paying in instalments

ReleaseTheJam

Official Ticketer
Just looking for a bit of advice

Was doing mines and my brother's season ticket renewal online but we usually pay in instalments.
It's now asking me to enter the card details and looks like it's going to take the payment in one go.
Does anyone know if this is what will happen or does it let you select instalments on the next screen?

Any advice is appreciated!

The card details are for if you get tickets for away games, cup games etc so they can use that as payment. When you go to the next screen, it should allow you to select your payment plan

The card details are for if you get tickets for away games, cup games etc so they can use that as payment. When you go to the next screen, it should allow you to select your payment plan

I've entered my card details for those parts but it's now saying enter payment details for the season ticket payment - asking for the number on the back etc. Can't see anything anywhere to let you accept instalments.

Are you able to get to Ibrox? I took mine up just before lunch and plenty of guys were getting advice whilst renewing. Good luck

Better going to the ticket office to be on the safe side.
I went down with my form on Wednesday and had a few details to update and one of the ticket office guys did it there and then and couldn't be any more helpful to be honest.

Before you put your details in for payment there is an option for credit card or finance. I think it is a blue box. Click finance and then it will take you to the option for 4 or 10 payments.

Before you put your details in for payment there is an option for credit card or finance. I think it is a blue box. Click finance and then it will take you to the option for 4 or 10 payments.
This is what i done last night.
Worked ok for me.

The same happened with mine and my sisters we had to renew separtely as it wouldnt let me pay in inatallments when renewing both at same time and then re do the friends and family part after renewing

You pick what games you want, then next page is card details for this, then the page after that again it asks debit of finance and in finance you find the 4 or 10 month option

I've entered my card details for those parts but it's now saying enter payment details for the season ticket payment - asking for the number on the back etc. Can't see anything anywhere to let you accept instalments.

I had to renew each season individually in order to get the instalment option - otherwise it only asked for card details

according to my cousin let’s you select at the end, I did mine over phone, then had to go online to update my CCS as they couldn’t do that over phone got a confirmation email for both renewing and CCS

Back