Ridiculous sending off in France yesterday

Off the ball incident, he runs up and barges the guy over. Can see some merit in violent conduct tbh.

He doesn't barge him though

The ref gave a red card at the time, VAR asked him to review and he stuck with a red.

It's an off the ball incident, the guy charges up to him and knocks him over, seemingly for no reason. The balls a good 30 yards away from the incident.

It's stretching it a bit to call it violent conduct but can see why the ref may have deemed it so.

Sending off?

Booking for the guy in white strip for simulation / cheating.

Tim behaviour.

The ref gave a red card at the time, VAR asked him to review and he stuck with a red.

It's an off the ball incident, the guy charges up to him and knocks him over, seemingly for no reason. The balls a good 30 yards away from the incident.

It's stretching it a bit to call it violent conduct but can see why the ref may have deemed it so.

Mate it's not violent conduct, it's a blatant dive.

I watched it live the commentators were aghast at it.

The player himself and everyone around him fully expected him to overturn it.

He was sent to the monitor to review his own decision, VAR didn't prompt him to give the red.

Mate it's not violent conduct, it's a blatant dive.

I watched it live the commentators were aghast at it.

The player himself and everyone around him fully expected him to overturn it.

He was sent to the monitor to review his own decision, VAR didn't prompt him to give the red.

I know, that's in my first sentence.

I don't think it's a dive, hes been knocked over. I said it's a stretch to call it violent conduct but can see why he could deem it that for an off the ball incident.

Maybe he’s on Lawell’s payroll as well.

After all, it’s only Scotland that has incompetent/corrupt refs right?

Back