Ridvan

He’s good when he’s fit but he’s unfit far too often

Turkish FA will be paying his wages since the last international break when he was injured but we are missing the player and it’s causing us an issue

If we can get a good offer in the summer we should sell him and get a more robust LB in and a reliable back up LB too

Is that how it works? The SFA must’ve paid us a fortune for Ryan Jack over the years.

Maybe sell in summer and get Doig in. His team are close to being relegated so might be a chance to get a cheaper fee. Unfortunately Ridvan can't stay fit for a regular run of games.

Good wee player but injuries have hammered him. We need guys that’s there the majority of the time and it seems he gets a lot of niggly injuries that keep him regularly. We can’t sustain that if we want a title winning team.

I can't see us dropping one of our only reliable goal threats during the run in.
I’d be inclined to play him on the right wing with Sterling behind him if Yilmaz is fit. Protects the defence having Sterling in there and doesn’t disrupt the team the same way dropping the captain would.

Yilmaz to LB and Sterling to RM. Two massive,Improvments on the current set up.

I would from Lumdstram but I doubt that will happen. Need to keep big Leon at CB as well.
Absolutely. Goldson should not be back in the side and if he does it should be for Souttar. I’m at the stage I wouldn’t be unhappy if Lundstram was dropped, and want him Tav and Goldson moved on in the summer.

I like Yilmaz but his injury history since joining us is not great so I’d let him go if we got good money for him. It would also mean we would need to sign Balogun for another year as I don’t think it wise we go into next season with a complete new back 4.

Maybe sell in summer and get Doig in. His team are close to being relegated so might be a chance to get a cheaper fee. Unfortunately Ridvan can't stay fit for a regular run of games.
We already have his replacement lined up do we not? The Brazilian lad Jefte who was on loan but his loan club wouldn't release him in the last window.

Pretty telling that we have went to shit when him and Cortes got injured.

Delusional he was in indifferent form before the injury.

He's nowhere near as good as being stated on here.

Yes I'd like a fit Yilmaz back in the team but now he's been out for weeks he will be playing catch up and likely be rusty unless we are very very lucky.

I think Clement has been trying to be cute with opposition managers and suggesting Yilmaz has been closer to returning than he actually is.

His presence/absence impacts our set-up significantly.

I can’t believe he’s being protected for the Euros when we’re competing for a treble. I highly doubt the player would be agreeable to this either.

Didn't know that. Listened to a podcast recently still talking up his move to us. Maybe the boy Beck from Liverpool (Dundee) is an option ( although we maybe want more experience)
As long as it's not a loan for Beck I would be up for that. Guys got undoubted potential.

We already have his replacement lined up do we not? The Brazilian lad Jefte who was on loan but his loan club wouldn't release him in the last window.
Its went really quiet on that player mate. I honestly don't know. Just thinking there might be a deal to be done with Doig If his club are relegated.

Its went really quiet on that player mate. I honestly don't know. Just thinking there might be a deal to be done with Doig If his club are relegated.
On 20 January 2024, Doig joined fellow Serie A club Sassuolo for a reported fee of 6 million, plus 1 million in add-ons, with a 10% sell-on clause in favor of Verona on a future transfer.

Even if relegated they'll be looking for a sizeable chunk of that back - money we're unlikely to spend unless Yilmaz is sold

On 20 January 2024, Doig joined fellow Serie A club Sassuolo for a reported fee of 6 million, plus 1 million in add-ons, with a 10% sell-on clause in favor of Verona on a future transfer.

Even if relegated they'll be looking for a sizeable chunk of that back - money we're unlikely to spend unless Yilmaz is sold
Didn't see that mate. Shit one. Thought maybe with them being relegated we could maybe do a deal.

He should play no further part in our season,anyone but him.
In my experience when someone puts their notice in they tend to give not one flying %^*&. Borna is protecting himself from injury and looks kike he’s already on the beach.

Should be nowhere near the team.

In my experience when someone puts their notice in they tend to give not one flying %^*&. Borna is protecting himself from injury and looks kike he’s already on the beach.

Should be nowhere near the team.
Of course he is,ive done it myself in my own job with old company working my notice,couldnt give a toss when moving on.A footballer is no different.

Back