Robbie Keane managing in Israel

G33

I didn't realise Robbie Keane was currently manager of Maccabi Tel Aviv, who are currently having a great season and going strong to lift the league championship as the long campaign is almost over.

Just wondering if anyone knows the connection/why he is over there? Bit of a random gig to choose to begin your managerial career. I think Rory Delap is one of his coaches/assistants aswell.

Awaits the gif of KT on him.
W6cxf-IPAKAa-D0-JV1-Kb.gif

Thread won’t go well but I did catch some of their second leg vs Olympiakos in the Conference League.

4-1 up from the first leg in Greece and somehow lost 6-1 at home after ET in the return. Game was an absolute shitshow tbh.

Forever immortalised after being owned by KT. Gimp went back down south with his tail between his legs.

Where’s the SSN clip of the mentally deranged fan saying he was “gonnae win us the league”? :))

Edit: awful quality but found it

Somehow I think his team wouldn’t be made to feel very welcome at the shit tip if they drew the filth in Europe next season.

Sorry if it's going over other ground but look at the pure contempt for their player, minutes into the game. We need an element of this, no fear,no respect
Exactly. That’s roughing someone up who was a seriously good player and showing no respect. Our current mob would just stand there in awe. Hell, they do it for the likes of Idah ffs.

Well SF did in December 2023 so I don't suppose they'll stray from the party line too far.

Absolutely unbelievable. I thought the saying was sports and politics shouldn't mix? Notice how these arseholes use their agenda when it suits them?

Reactions: TQ3
I didn't realise Robbie Keane was currently manager of Maccabi Tel Aviv, who are currently having a great season and going strong to lift the league championship as the long campaign is almost over.

Just wondering if anyone knows the connection/why he is over there? Bit of a random gig to choose to begin your managerial career. I think Rory Delap is one of his coaches/assistants aswell.
It’s the team he supported as a kid

Back