Rodgers: Clements reaction is withouth merit

They were for hounding him until we bottled the 1st OF of the season. They were on the verge of full scale meltdown.
WTF are you talking about by bottling the 1st old Firm?
We scored a goal, that should have stood.
We also should've had a penalty when Cantwell was taken out in the 2nd half.
Beale might have, in the eyes of many of the support, adopted the wrong tactics but the officials were the the ones who " bottled it" in the 1st OF.

Tomorrow is a formality in his eyes.

Unfortunately it’s us who have put him in such a position to think that.
Unfortunately ? Have I missed something ? We are only 3 points behind, and I’d say every Rangers fan would have taken that after losing to Aberdeen's in the previous managers last match.

Some people are making the reptiles into Real Madrid.

Hope we win tomorrow, PC says in his post match presser how much fun he had ramming the ladyboy lover's words down his scrawny throat, then in the presser before we play Dundee, assure everyone he meant no disrespect.

Whilst we are not favourites tomorrow, the crispy-lipped tranny shagger would do well to remember that only one trophy has been won this year

It sits in Ibrox and Clement has lifted that

A nonentity.

Gets this won tomorrow rangers and win the league.

Helicopter Sunday mark 2. We welcome you to the hall of fame of comebacks.
Jesus christ mate. What's wrong with you, can't be having any of this optimism. The white flags are flying all over this forum.

Its ok playing to the peasant gallery when he knows he has the ref and VAR in his pocket.

They'll still hate him when he leaves the piggery.
That’s what’s sickening muttley. We’ve been cheated out of game changing decisions in all three OF games this season.

But we’ve contributed to this guy potentially winning the league because of Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.

Of course the ultimate irony is that the fvckers still hate him.

I've no doubt Clement has the mental strength for this wee ratbag, it's upty the players to ram it down his throat.

This is such a non story. Brenda made a weird comment like he usually does, someone briefed big Phil that he made the comment and was probably steered towards it being disrespectful, and reacted to it as such.

Press are desperate for some needle between managers where it's neither of their style.
Brenda is still a lady's front bottom though.

Jesus christ mate. What's wrong with you, can't be having any of this optimism. The white flags are flying all over this forum.
What you on about ha ha?

I am anything but putting a white flag up. I'm considering the position the team was in when they lost the first old firm game and how grim it looked.

That's the context I'm using here.

Clement has been awesome to get the team back in this position and it's still very much to play for.

What you on about ha ha?

I am anything but putting a white flag up. I'm considering the position the team was in when they lost the first old firm game and how grim it looked.

That's the context I'm using here.

Clement has been awesome to get the team back in this position and it's still very much to play for.
Wasn't having a go at you mate, believe me. Your positivity was very welcome. I'm onside with you.

I it easy to say something is without merit, it doesn't mean it is not true.

Brendan shags tranny's is without merit.

See.

I thought when he came to them the first time I hate to admit it he had a bit about him but now he's had a challenge last couple of months, he's became like lennon a classless prik!

Gucci belts head will be on the chopping block come 3pm tomorrow! They are tolerating him just now, but anything less than a win for them and the rabid will be calling for him to be sacked.

Unfortunately ? Have I missed something ? We are only 3 points behind, and I’d say every Rangers fan would have taken that after losing to Aberdeen's in the previous managers last match.

Some people are making the reptiles into Real Madrid.

Did you miss the Motherwell, Ross county and Dundee games where we completely threw away the upper hand?

Until we beat them, he'll continue to patronise. A loss tomorrow and he'll be insufferable.

Only ourselves to blame. Again.
Couldn’t agree more BB. See my reply to muttley from a few minutes ago.

Anyhoo, hope all’s well with you my friend and with a bit of luck the Big Apple Bears will be bouncing tomorrow!

Ram his “fun” down his fucking throat tomorrow

Just win and make the wee cuunt squirm

Yes GD might go against us but let’s get a win tomorrow

After they already threw it away!

Tomorrow is a hell of a challenge but win that and it’s all to play for. Nothing is won yet.

I don’t disagree re there being a lot to play for and it now being over.

That doesn’t mean that the point of us dropping a daft amount of points and letting them off the hook isn’t valid

Doesn't he also think that him shagging a tranny is without merit too?

Crispy lipped, fucking rubber faced blowfish.

This is such a non story. Brenda made a weird comment like he usually does, someone briefed big Phil that he made the comment and was probably steered towards it being disrespectful, and reacted to it as such.

Press are desperate for some needle between managers where it's neither of their style.
The beasts manager knew what he was doing.

Back