Rodgers: Clements reaction is withouth merit

Knew what he was doing thinks he’s smart but then goes into deflection mode.

Be interesting to hear his comments following a humping.

IMG-0205.gif

Just remember around 7 weeks ago they wanted the board sacked and they wanted him out.
We have handed them the title through our own stupidity, no doubt they will win it but that wee creepy cretin is foaming at the mouth in public.
They know they have got out of jail and he knows it.
He couldnt hold his dignity under pressure and resorted to speaking like the prick everyone has and hates in work.

it’s up to us to prove him wrong as he’s clearly confident they’ll steamroll us. Not sure if we’re capable but need to play like Killie & Hearts do; absorb their pressure and steal a couple goals.

Big Phil not taking any of this gremlins shite, standing up for our club - shows the kind of manager we have.

Vs

This slimy snake, quickly back tracking, slithering his way back into his hole.

2 things to put an end to the granny sh*ggers arrogance.

1. We beat them at the BJK camp.
2. Big Phil signs off the win with a big baldy headed Belgian/Glasgow kiss on his cauliflower nose

That’s football for you. Same thing has happened to celtic. 3 points in it. All to play for.

It is indeed. All to play for.

But we've still put ourselves in a position we should have avoided if we’d have applied ourselves right in those games.

I’m just hoping our drive and desire is there today and we don’t wilt and roll over.

Unfortunately ? Have I missed something ? We are only 3 points behind, and I’d say every Rangers fan would have taken that after losing to Aberdeen's in the previous managers last match.

Some people are making the reptiles into Real Madrid.
That's true. But I don't think that what is meant. I don't think anyone is making them into anything, as a support the majority feel theyl bheasts aren't as good as they make out and on our day we can beat them and beat them well. It's our players who make them something they ain't. And that's always been the issue with this group.

I am going through the usual process,
last week- Eve not got the bottle to win there
This week - maybe we can turn up and win by the odd goal and set up a finish
This morning - we are winning 3-0 and going top

The only way to shut him up is by winning if we don’t then he can speak about us the way he wants and when he wants because he’s had our number all season.

Rodgers fits nicely into a long line of either greetin' faced or boastful, but always, classless scum managers. He deserves to be put in his place.

Are there no cynical, long journeyed old hacks involved any more, was there no sceptical "aye, c'mon?" questions asked of Rodgers, as he pled his innocence with his poor me innocence with his sugar coated, humble, sincerity?

He knew that what he said would get the reaction it provoked, and he's now trying to manipulate the fallout, it's so transparent.

Come on Rangers, shut this prick up on the pitch and off it afterwards.

Back