Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, their club don't take beastings in Europe with any credence. All they're interested in, is being top boys in this backwater. We are different, but what I'd give for 2 domestic trebles, with indifferent Euro form.

Rangers have been slagged off when we've dominated domestic football by the media.
As they kept telling us when we were hoovering up trophies, " Its what you do in Europe that counts. "

From the second we get off the bus to we leave they have our number
They will press us from the start and wait on our mistakes as usual,
Could all be tied up & finished by half time, you dont honestly think wright, borna, silva dessers etc are going to upset them. We have no speed to our play and no tempo add in the injury situation & unfortunately they will be all over us like a rash.

The manager also needs a victory. Only so long any Rangers manager goes without beating those paedophile scumbags.
He has worked miracles in getting certain players in our team to look as if they might belong in a Rangers team that can challenge for the league. I’m afraid it is just too much for certain players. He needs next season to get his own players in, install a winning mentality and remove the perennial losers.

Where did I say our results are the fault of the fans?
If you can't see the hypocrisy in fans chucking and shitting themselves because of what some cnut has said while slagging the players for not having any bottle then I'm not sure I can help you.
It’s utterly irrelevant what’s said in here.

It’s the 3rd or 4th capitulation for some of these players, and they’re backed by fans who turn up every single week.

You seem to find it all funny somehow.

Again, if you’re refusing to accept reality or appreciate what the players’ track records in these games are likely to lead to next Saturday, then ‘I’m not sure I can help you’ either.

Think we will know the mentality of this team tomorrow we need a win a fucking clinical in front of goal performance to go 3 points behind and maybe a 2-3 goals behind then we worry about the nappy rippers from Sunday night onwards

Tell me why you think we will beat them next Saturday at the San Giro, we've not won there since October 2020.
Why shouldn't we. They've been beaten there this season.
I remember going nine years (outwith our troubles) without a win there. Eventually we did beat them.

My point on this thread is the submission to, and almost sycophancy, being credited to Gucci belt. It's absolutely stinking.

If I really say what I want to say about our players then I will receive a ban. What I will say is that there are players in this team who disgust me. Serial losers. I'm not buying " Beales fault", "hammered with injuries" etc. We had this league in March. It was ours. We have shat the bed and next Saturday we will get pumped. Those players are already looking at next season and the beach. It's heartbreaking. They will not react to this gimps comments.

You mean like the mindset you are exhibiting?
Yeah exactly like that. I said “so does everyone”, it was there in plain English. Thankfully the result doesn’t hinge on my mindset, it hinges on the mindset of the players responsible for my mindset.

Here's facts. We've won twice at Parkhead in 12 years. We haven't won a meaningful Old Firm Game in 2 seasons.
4 league wins doesn't even guarantee the title anymore. If you think we're winning the treble, I'll have what you're smoking cause its stronger than anything you can get prescribed thats for sure
Nothing but facts here.

For some, they just want to bury their heads in the sand.

From his post match comments.

How will our players respond to that?
If we can get Yilmaz back at left back and a midfield 3 of Sterling, Dio and Cantwell, we will do alright. Can’t see those positions happening though, so feck knows how this will turn out.

Here's facts. We've won twice at Parkhead in 12 years. We haven't won a meaningful Old Firm Game in 2 seasons.
4 league wins doesn't even guarantee the title anymore. If you think we're winning the treble, I'll have what you're smoking cause its stronger than anything you can get prescribed thats for sure
Bang on the fuckin money

True, but if we had honest refereeing against the scum and got the points, maybe the confidence would be up and we'd be flying in those games
Not just against the tramps in more than a few games including the motherwell match.

If I really say what I want to say about our players then I will receive a ban. What I will say is that there are players in this team who disgust me. Serial losers. I'm not buying " Beales fault", "hammered with injuries" etc. We had this league in March. It was ours. We have shat the bed and next Saturday we will get pumped. Those players are already looking at next season and the beach. It's heartbreaking. They will not react to this gimps comments.
Totally agree with you.
Its Gios fault,it's Beales fault,it's the fans fault and so on.
At some point even the happiest of clappers must accept the players (not all) aren't good enough

I genuinely wish fans would stop saying this, tbh.

Every team has a dip in form during a season, mate.
But @deBoersHeader is absolutely correct. We should have hammered those teams. That's the sickner. Too busy relying on everyone else trying to take points off them and taking Ross County, Dundee and Motherwell as gimmes. Pathetic in all honesty.

But @deBoersHeader is absolutely correct. We should have hammered those teams. That's the sickner. Too busy relying on everyone else trying to take points off them and taking Ross County, Dundee and Motherwell as gimmes. Pathetic in all honesty.
The ref was fair in the Motherwell match? I think we both know he wasnt!

It’s utterly irrelevant what’s said in here.

It’s the 3rd or 4th capitulation for some of these players, and they’re backed by fans who turn up every single week.

You seem to find it all funny somehow.

Again, if you’re refusing to accept reality or appreciate what the players’ track records in these games are likely to lead to next Saturday, then ‘I’m not sure I can help you’ either.
I don't find it funny at all, i find the hypocrisy pathetic.

What a fookin nightmare of a thread this is.

Gucci belt is on TV(or wherever it was) saying they're gonna toy with us next week for their amusement. Arrogant prick.
Then 3/4 posters, at least, agreeing with the knut.

Get a fuckin grip, ffs.

It's like a Rodgers tribute thread.

Some of us think that we might actually win at Paedodome sometime. Others seem to think we will never win there again, ever.
If you have a £100 free bet I'd love to see that betting slip.

This, a thousand times over.

We are so accustomed to being cheated playing them that our fans now just accept it.
Think this is just a complete cop out tbh.

If we didnt shite it against Ross County and Dundee we would be top by 2 points needing a draw at parkhead.

Refs cant be blamed for that.

This, a thousand times over.

We are so accustomed to being cheated playing them that our fans now just accept it.
Our confidence would be sky high and they would be remaking Sharknado 2 at the Glitterdome

Rodgers was hanging by a thread a few weeks ago and his "see you in May" comments were threatening to bit him on his arse

I can tell you how this thread will go.

People will say “he has every right to say that. Of course they’ll have a little fun. Have you seen our record there?”

Etc etc.

Let them think what they want.

Of course they’re favourites. But there’s still a game of football to be played.

We’re drinking in last chance saloon and let’s try ram the words down the creep’s throat
Like the 3 other games it will be a close contest. We may win, it may not be enough but there will be no fun until the final whistle.
Both teams will be on nerves right until the last kick, let's do the business tomorrow and see how much fun they actually have next week

Yeah exactly like that. I said “so does everyone”, it was there in plain English. Thankfully the result doesn’t hinge on my mindset, it hinges on the mindset of the players responsible for my mindset.
Only person responsible for your mindset is you.

Can you suggest why he would think any differently?

There is zero evidence to support a Rangers victory.

Team of players who consistantly bottle it at their place.
mentally challengeds were 8 points clear and should be out of sight but threw that away

mentally challengeds were 2-0 up against us and should have been out of sight but we fought back and in the end should have won

They are nowhere near the team they think they are.

Sorry if I’m not giving anything up !! A win next weekend and then Killie taking something of them. Stranger things have happened

Our confidence would be sky high and they would be remaking Sharknado 2 at the Glitterdome

Rodgers was hanging by a thread a few weeks ago and his "see you in May" comments were threatening to bit him on his arse

Our club and fans should be leading the narrative of no penalty at the piggery for 14 years in the media. Pile the pressure on the cheating officials.

Instead, they'd rather turn on each other.

We truly are morphing into Celtic of the 90s with the moans and conspiracies about referees
Back then, they were getting dodgy decisions in their favour and were still whining

Can you point out our lucky breaks in the last 5 years?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back