Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
It boils my blood that we genuinely have a squad full of players who actually don’t care on a personal level. We’re a job to these guys, a wage … can you imagine Walter, the Goalie, Gough, Ian Ferguson, McCoist, Hateley hearing that kind of arrogance from their place? They’d destroy them.

I know people get mocked for saying we need more Rangers fans in the team, and I agree they need to be quality players AND Rangers fans, but we’ve no one in there now (ok, we’ve got Alex Rae, but …) who truly knows what this means on a deep rooted, personal level.

Last edited:
There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.
Phil has as much trophies as Gerrard won us and has now got us to more finals as well.

It’s the players that have lets us down again.

Some of you lot must be earls, because the abuse of Rangers on here is off the scale. If you can't get behind your club, then maybe it's time to move on.

Win, lose or draw, most of us will still be Rangers fans at the end of the day. There's been many abusive threads of the club on here, but this one's something else.

Last edited:
All mouth.,,
what I asked you was a viable question and nothing to do with being "all mouth". Why do you watch us , if you have already given up for the match against them? You just don't get it do you? This was Rodgers trying to put pressure on our fans and players for 2morrow's match and you have fell for it!

The Scum fans will be howling at the amount who have already given up for next week!

Sadly I believe they will walk of the pitch losers again and getting laughed as nothing changes, nothing seems to embarrass them or fire them up. When people say we need a clear out, it's a clear out of the players with weak mentality and those who think everything is just another move on experience.

I'd love us to ram those comments right down the fat detestable bheast basturts throat. But some of these players could have the full bheast squad in having a go on their maws, and I'm sure they'd stick the kettle on and make them a cuppa whilst they were at it.

Some of you lot must be earls, because the abuse of Rangers on here is off the scale. If you can't behind your club, then maybe it's time to move on.

Win, lose or draw, most of us will still be Rangers fans at the end of the day. There's been many abusive threads of the club on here, but this one's something else.
Isnt it! Its shameful really how many have fell for the words of David Brent!

It boils my blood that we genuinely have a squad full of player who actually don’t care on a personal level. We’re a job to these guys, a wage … can you imagine Walter, the Goalie, Gough, Ian Ferguson, McCoist, Hateley heading that kind of arrogance from their place? They’d destroy them.

I know people get mocked for saying we need more Rangers fans in the team, and I agree they need to be quality players AND Rangers fans, but we’ve no one in there now (ok, we’ve got Alex Rae, but …) who truly knows what this means on a deep rooted, personal level.
How many current Rangers fans who are playing could fill their boots?

PC is still too respectful. You don’t want him to lose discipline, but it’s clear he still thinks it’s a ‘sporting’ rivalry, in every sense of the word.

He doesn’t yet know it’s hatred. Decades old hatred. He still struggles with the notion they’ll come out the trapsflying at us, kicking and drooling like wild animals. He still struggles with the notion refs who may have once supported them will not be able to tear themselves away from the childhood engrained views.

It’s more than football.

what I asked you was a viable question and nothing to do with being "all mouth". Why do you watch us , if you have already given up for the match against them? You just don't get it do you, this was Rodgers trying to put pressure on our fans and players for 2morrow's match and you have fell for it!

The Scum fans will be howling at the amount who have already given up for next week!

You just know that there are a few on this thread with their Tav, Lundstram, Souttar, Dessers thread ready to be posted next Saturday. It will be a race for some.

We really have brought this on ourselves.

Even excusing the complete mismanagement of the club since the euro final this season with contracts running out and injuries beyond all reason we’ve lost to complete dross.

I am embarrassed thinking about how we’ve all but gifted much needed millions to the shameless club at parkhead.

It’s on us. That’s what fucking hurts most.

Phil has as much trophies as Gerrard won us and has now got us to more finals as well.

It’s the players that have lets us down again.

Phil's done a great job up until the last 4 weeks but if he continues to not beat Celtic then it won't matter how many League Cup or Final appearences he racks up.

He needs to beat them this season. For everyone's sake.

Getting taunted and mocked by their trany manager, that’s where we are .
Get fucked right in about them next week , aggressive and on the front foot, we are at our best away from home and under strength.

Give me 30seconds in the dressing room:mad:

Absolutely agree mate but we have shitebags in our team who don't have your understanding of being a ger and what it means etc, folk in here are make them feel it's ok to be 2nd cos there's always next season........

There’s plenty in our team who id be glad never to see in a Rangers jersey again.

Still, it’s 3 points (if we win tomorrow) after 35 games.

All three games this season just had a goal in them - and frankly I think we were cheated in all 3 with the disallowed goals in September, the failure to send off Bernardo and Johnston in December, and the dissallowed Dessers goal last month.

In short - there’s little between the two. I expect next Saturday to be very tight game. We just have to hope it’s us who edge it

No faith whatsoever in these players to go into that midden and do what needs to be done. They'll wilt before kick-off and embarrass us again.

There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.
But someone at some stage is going to have to do the reset, move on from certain players and get us moving forward.

We surely can't be heading towards another October manager change, wee bounce and then the same old faces doing the same old things.

It’s brutal but if PC doesn’t deliver the cup - minimum - he’s under pressure.

By what, September we will have CL qualifiers and the first OF game at Parkhead.

With Pedro and Beale we had huge warning signs we ignored, let them have a summer, and made a Roger Hunt of it. PC needs to give us something to cling to.

It’s unfair, but that’s life.

He is a classless reprehensible prick.

Unfortunately we have put him in the position where he can lord it over us.

The very small chance that we get to ram his words down his throat would be glorious

By letting them do what they want, probably lose by 3 or 4 and just add another notch on the bed post of embarrassing pumpings we've had over the 10 years. Until the rotten core is ripped out of the club, this will continue to happen
That's the battle fever on?

Phil's done a great job up until the last 4 weeks but if he continues to not beat Celtic then it won't matter how many League Cup or Final appearences he racks up.

He needs to beat them this season. For everyone's sake.
Obviously I would love too scud they rats in the two games but I’m not going to throw another manger under the bus due to the same shit bags putting in the same weak as piss performances.

Phil will get truly judged next season.

For anyone thinking, what will our players think about these comments? Will it fire them up next weekend? what a chance to ram they words down that wee cnuts throat, he’s only saying it cos he knows the mentality of what he’ll be up against next weekend.
That wee pr!ck Callum McGregor ran his mouth in a hospitality suite after the old firm game back in January, about us being shitebags, there was no reaction to that neither.
I’m so fed up with us giving them a platform to go on the way they do.

Why do fans never select us losing 0-1 to Killie in our first League game, but always pick Dundee or Ross County, mate. ?
That’s because it’s money time mate this stage of the season is all about mentality bottle and grinding wins out to get over the line.

His words just reinforce my loathing of the man. I detest him more than Lennon and O'Neil and that's saying something. I would love us to make him choke on his words. You never know...

Interesting thread.
Many posters on here talk about staunch and give it No Surrender big time.
However when it comes down to it and backs against the wall many posters on here have capitulated .
HTF can you give it out to the players and slaughter them when they themselves are defeatist.

At the end of the day we’ll see how it unfolds and if it ends badly we’ll wipe our eyes and go again.
For me that’s being a proper Rangers supporter.

PC is still too respectful. You don’t want him to lose discipline, but it’s clear he still thinks it’s a ‘sporting’ rivalry, in every sense of the word.

He doesn’t yet know it’s hatred. Decades old hatred. He still struggles with the notion they’ll come out the trapsflying at us, kicking and drooling like wild animals. He still struggles with the notion refs who may have once supported them will not be able to tear themselves away from the childhood engrained views.

It’s more than football.
Maybe you should take a look around you to see where football is now. It's more than football, sadly now is just a fans thing.

This is not just our problem, it's today's reality. Loyalty and pride takes a back seat in football, where even bang average players are making fortunes. Players from all over the world is where we are and they have no emotional ties to clubs, they are out to make their fortune.

Anyway I see the knives are being sharpened for our manager. Unbelievable, after getting us back into at least having a chance. I've no doubt he'll be hounded out next season and so we'll go round and round, being constantly 2nd to them.

We really have brought this on ourselves.

Even excusing the complete mismanagement of the club since the euro final this season with contracts running out and injuries beyond all reason we’ve lost to complete dross.

I am embarrassed thinking about how we’ve all but gifted much needed millions to the shameless club at parkhead.

It’s on us. That’s what fucking hurts most.
I'd say it goes back to before seville after we won 55 of we had signed 2/3 players of genuine game changers

We would be sitting on 4/5 trophies by now

We didn't We took punts

Yes we can dicuss ffp etc and history but money wasted since then had been horrendous

We basically pushed Gerrard out, gio was given no real hope with what we signed, Beale was madness and with clement we need be careful it doesn't go the same way.

Neh is good it will make money longer term. But what we needed was put foot on their throats and not let them up for 2/3 . It should have been delayed.

After seville we had money we could have invested in young hungry quality players we didn't do it. It's 100 percent on the board for the recruitment they oversaw.

Take veerman player heavily touted four us to sign he actually plays like he hates us in those 4 psv games that suggests we pulled it.......no one can say he wouldn't have made a difference and we would have been able to sell him on.

There's still hope this year but we have made it hard for ourselves

We've lost it at Dingwall and Dens but sure fxcks we need to win tomorrow any win will do so long as our losers don't get the chance to go and get destroyed at scumtic park and watch them celebrate another title. it's grim days man. no chance we go and win at that pit of cosplay irish terrorist scum. I'd be pleasantly surprised if we did.
Until we despise them as they despise us we will keep taking second prizes this match is much more than sporting rivalry. I want to destroy those scumbags at every sport we'd play.
Mentality at all levels of the club needs to change and stop rewarding failure.

Clement needs to develop a hatred of this prick, his rancid club and drum it into the minds of every player who wears our shirt. We have an inferiority complex when it comes to them and we are far too soft. Gerrard was able to get results as he taught the players what it takes to win derbies. Before and since we have been awful.

Clement cannot go 4 games against them this season without winning. If he does the inferiority complex grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back