Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it Kenny boy has jumped back over to the other side of the dyke? Speaking about the tranny-lover he said.

"It would take an incredible knock-back if Chelsea were to come calling for him - he’s been there before working in the academy, so he knows all about the club.

“For me, Brendan Rodgers is an elite level manager and there’s not too many of them about.

"You can think of Guardiola and Klopp in the Premier League at the moment - Rodgers is up there with these guys.

“He had a bit of a raw deal in the end during his time at Leicester, after his team achieved great stuff off the back of his time at Celtic."

Last edited:
What the %^*& has it got to do with the support? Craziest take on here.

We could all just say everything’s great and we’ll win next week, won’t make one iota of difference as to whether we do or not. The massive body of evidence is that these players will totally capitulate.

Bullshit shite take.

People like you have been utterly pussywhipped by mentally challengeds.

I would love Barry Ferguson, Kevin Thomson, Big Amo, Kyle Lafferty, Craig Moore, Davy Weir and McGrgegor types in this team just now. They would just be pumped up.

This mob, I'll just smile and learn from this.

We let this prick crow. Forget about how we as fans are. The players did this and ultimately the board. They gave Clement absolutely nothing in January. He had to shop in loans and prospects . This board and previous ones continue to let down managers. The absolute intransigence to not gamble on a striker was disgraceful.

If there’s anyone to be annoyed at, it’s our manager and players for completely collapsing under the pressure of a title race and handing it to them on a plate.

No wonder he’s laughing at the prospect

They dropped points at home to Kilmarnock and Motherwell in injury time.

From winning games they dropped 4 points at home to let us into the title race.

Does anyone grasp that ?

Or is just a case of every Rangers dropped point is a castrophic bottling and when they do it… meh

What a fookin nightmare of a thread this is.

Gucci belt is on TV(or wherever it was) saying they're gonna toy with us next week for their amusement. Arrogant prick.
Then 3/4 posters, at least, agreeing with the knut.

Get a fuckin grip, ffs.

It's like a Rodgers tribute thread.

Some of us think that we might actually win at Paedodome sometime. Others seem to think we will never win there again, ever.
I think we’re more than capable of beating them next week but I don’t think they’ll drop any other points and they’ll win it on GD

Dessers just said Rangers are the best team in the country last week. However much you hate Rodgers, he did nothing more than make a flippant comment about how big the game will be next week. His team has shown more balls than ours over the last month and now they have the advantage. Some in the Rangers fan base had the league won when going top of the table for the first time this season, despite the arch shitebags in the Rangers squad still being there. Fact is, one team so far has had the minerals to dig in when things were going against them, and it wasn't Rangers.

From his post match comments.

How will our players respond to that?
In the same way we have been since he goaded us about “Rangers Have Been Coming” before. Let’s just be fucking honest here, he has a point. We have let them / him right off the hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back