Roll Call for tomorrow

Leaving Dundee at 9am, would normally try and get a pint before the game but don’t think I’m gonna bother with it being a 12 kick off. The queues for the main stand are always mental and don’t want to have the stress of downing 2 pints and leaving the park bar at half 11 and hoping I get in the ground before kick off.

Watching in loyal EK, in my mates rave cave. Whiskey and powder and a 12 hour binge session! Currently watching YouTube and all our greatest victories. Really should go to bed but I’m excited! 6-2 Rangers WATP

Walk over from Partick nice and early around 10am. First game of the season for me. Back celebrating in Partick post match with the old man.

%^*& sakes need to be up in 3 and a half hours can’t sleep and scared I’ll sleep in ! Gonna end up doing an all nighter and end up on the sitting next to a drunk person after falling asleep and not waking up as we score 5 lol

Bro n law got my ticket I'll be watching with a few bears in the hideaway Tenerife, been here since Sunday, c'mon Rangers lets batter these tramps

alarm set for 3:15am Leave the house at 3:30am - In the pub for 3:45am with the LATB’s for a 4am kick off…

Always wary of LA’s finest at that godforsaken time on a Sunday morning so no booze tonight …

mon the famous ..!

leaving house when I finish this cup of tea (5.40 am) to catch bus on the main road. Doubt if we'll make kickoff but as long as we beat the spawn of Satan, that's all that's important

Me & my mate getting scran west end around 10 then walk over to Ibrox. GF4.

No Apology, No Surrender.

Ready to go the now but waiting on folk getting up. Dont need to leave till 9.45. Tunes going on just now to annoy the mentally challenged neighbours.

Just up heading for a walk with the mrs in Golf del sur absolutely buzzing catch some breakfast then head to the pub across from our hotel hopefully full of bears

Been up since 6am and sitting on the couch with my wee dog Buster. Will be leaving EK at 9am to meet up with a few mates. 3-1 Rangers

Staying for the weekend just cracked open the 1st beer of the day. 1st time since May 2012 getting to sit in my own seat at Ibrox. For a few reasons today will be emotional for myself just hope Rangers do the business

Setting off from Doune just after 9am. Slept like a log. Into these, Rangers!

Drove up from Buckinghamshire yesterday with the boy, heading over to try get in the Albion at 0945 before the drive back after the game.
Intae these bastards Rangers!!!

Should've been going but I've been let down for a ticket at the last minute. It'll be Walker and Crocker for me *shudders*.

Was expectin to be on for 5 mins and its been an hour awready.

I'm off tae get ready t ma arse movin to head tae the Brox.

Back on after the Gemme.

Hope you are enjoying your trip and basking in atmosphere of a great win. I hope you acknowledged Borna great efforts, despite being nowhere near 100% fit and hope you cheered him for his brilliant corner for goal.
Hahahaha! I was actually intoxicated other night and was on a wind up. Was even asked if I am from Southern Ireland!

Back