Roofe sky sports stats.

LyonGer

I thought sky sports the other night said it was Roofes 100 appearance.
But graphic said his last start was December 2020.
Surely that can't be right?

Honestly has to be one of the worst Signings value wise. Sure he was on a fairly decent wage and yet contributed very little in his time here.

Will be glad next year when I don't have to read 'if we can get roofe fit he is the best finisher at the club'

Honestly has to be one of the worst Signings value wise. Sure he was on a fairly decent wage and yet contributed very little in his time here.

Will be glad next year when I don't have to read 'if we can get roofe fit he is the best finisher at the club'
Not even close. Last two years he’s been non existent but was still top scorer for 55 and his winning goals against Braga sent us to a European semi final.

Also Luke McCowan looked decent.
I'm sure sky said at the start he was Ex Rangers, but google says no.

4 seasons and he's started 50 games. Atrocious return.

He's only actually managed 53 games worth of minutes in 4 years with us as well.

He started brightly, few decent moments (including taking out Shaughnessy's knee with the quick turn) but faded quite dramatically. Zero service didn't help.
Zero service and maybe starting someone who couldn’t even make the bench the previous two games was a mistake

Also Luke McCowan looked decent.
I'm sure sky said at the start he was Ex Rangers, but google says no.

He was MOTM on BBC Scotland (I know), but we're crying out for players with his attitude.

I have no doubt that once Phil builds his own own squad, no one will out muscle or out- fight us in our backwater.

He definitely gave some effort but looked miles off it on Wednesday.
To be fair he wasn’t the only one.
He's looked off it all his sub appearances

He got a goal in Europe and everyone thinks he's the savior. I'm not saying he's not a decent player, but nothing he has done since coming back has looked like he'll make a difference

He's probably playing at 80% as he knows he needs a new club and can't be injured at the end of the season

He would be no where near my team

A lot of strikers and certainly the ones we have seem to score more goals from crosses or cut backs - we don't create enough of these opportunities. Instead it's almost as if we need our striker to create their own chances.

Apart from Roofe's wonder goal I can't think of many (maybe a few) that weren't scored inside the box.

Crazy waste of money on his wages. Has popped up with a couple of good goals but ultimately never present and never consistent.

The moment in the first half where he took about three players out the game with one turn, only for play to peter out as there wasn't really anything else on ahead. Sums up how pish we are just now. Postecoglou's teams would overload the box in situations like that.

Back