Ross County the latest not to side with Lawwell

I suspect many of the lower league clubs do not back the Celtic stance either.

On Wednesday 26th July, I sent the email below to every Scottish senior club indicating that their club logo was displayed on the website dedicated to stripthetitles. I used the email addresses listed on the SPFL website. Five addresses may have been updated and emails were bounced back from Motherwell, Forfar, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers & Raith Rovers.

Email to Scottish Clubs
Subject: Club Intellectual Property Rights.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Club Intellectual Property Rights.

On the following website, a copy of your club logo is prominently displayed.

https://twitter.com/1stripthetitles?lang=en

I wish to draw this matter to your attention and ask the following two questions.

Has permission been granted to use your official club logo?

Does the appearance of your logo on this website indicate that your club endorses the view presented on this site?

Both internationally and at club level the future of the Scottish game looks bleak. Engagement in a form of open civil war within the Scottish game seems, to me, to serve no purpose.

Yours faithfully
G_d

Four replies were received. I would add them to the list compiled above in this thread.

Stirling Albion, Brechin City, Montrose & Dumbarton.

Reply 1

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:45, Stirling Albion <office@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk> wrote:

G_d

Many thanks for drawing this matter to my attention.
Clearly there is no endorsement or indeed permission given to carry our logo.

In the first instance I have forwarded to our governing body, the SPFL to ask them to address the matter centrally.

I will keep you apprised of developments.

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:54, Xxxxxxx wrote:

On behalf of Brechin City FC I can confirm that we have not given permission for the use of our Club logo for this post and that we do not as a Club hold the views presented therein.

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

On 27 Jul 2017, at 10:43, Montrose wrote:

Hi G_d

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We did not give permission for our logo to be used and we will now be taking action to have it removed.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For the avoidance of doubt Dumbarton Football Club has not and will not give permission for the use of the Club logo for the purpose stated on this website, nor do we endorse the view presented.

It is our view that this is a matter for the football authorities to address in accordance with SPFL and SFA Rules.

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Copies of the emails can be provide to admin, if required.
Well done excellent work very much appreciated from this bear

On Wednesday 26th July, I sent the email below to every Scottish senior club indicating that their club logo was displayed on the website dedicated to stripthetitles. I used the email addresses listed on the SPFL website. Five addresses may have been updated and emails were bounced back from Motherwell, Forfar, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers & Raith Rovers.

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to draw this matter to your attention and ask the following two questions.

Does the appearance of your logo on this website indicate that your club endorses the view presented on this site?

Both internationally and at club level the future of the Scottish game looks bleak. Engagement in a form of open civil war within the Scottish game seems, to me, to serve no purpose.

Yours faithfully
G_d

Four replies were received. I would add them to the list compiled above in this thread.

Reply 1

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:45, Stirling Albion <office@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk> wrote:

G_d

In the first instance I have forwarded to our governing body, the SPFL to ask them to address the matter centrally.

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

On behalf of Brechin City FC I can confirm that we have not given permission for the use of our Club logo for this post and that we do not as a Club hold the views presented therein.

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

We did not give permission for our logo to be used and we will now be taking action to have it removed.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For the avoidance of doubt Dumbarton Football Club has not and will not give permission for the use of the Club logo for the purpose stated on this website, nor do we endorse the view presented.

It is our view that this is a matter for the football authorities to address in accordance with SPFL and SFA Rules.

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Well done for doing this. Your initiative is appreciated by this bear.

Celtic revel in this us against the world pish, probably lawells game right from the start....he knew nothing would happen around this enquiry but he has made the sizeable and vocal group of lunatics in his support think he was on there side all along.

You're probably right, I just don't think he'd imagined being left quite so isolated and looking rather weak and foolish. He's also set his dumb ass mate up a treat with regards to the SPFL statement.

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

That was a very smart move, g-d. Well played!

You're probably right, I just don't think he'd imagined being left quite so isolated and looking rather weak and foolish. He's also set his dumb ass mate up a treat with regards to the SPFL statement.

I'm not so sure. They probably knew they had little support, but by getting their leaks and view in first (with the majority of clubs supporting statement) it sets the agenda, gets them in the front foot and means other clubs have to come out and say we don't support this. I suspect, without that prompting, most would just have quietly said nothing.

Which brings me right back to Doncaster, again.

He wrote to the SFA on behalf of ALL the SPFL clubs. Who gave him that authority? Why did he believe he had the support of all SPFL clubs?

He's put himself right out on a limb for someone, and that limb is being slowed hacked away right under his feet.
Absolutely correct and I hope he is being taken to task for his erroneous actions.

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Superb work :D

Liewell's anti Rangers agenda is collapsing around him.
Glad to see other clubs wanting to draw a line under this and move on.

Which brings me right back to Doncaster, again.

He wrote to the SFA on behalf of ALL the SPFL clubs. Who gave him that authority? Why did he believe he had the support of all SPFL clubs?

He's put himself right out on a limb for someone, and that limb is being slowed hacked away right under his feet.

He got the authority from the SPFL board( including our own Stuart Robertson) to ask for a review going forward about tax issues and how they should be dealt with.
He then sent a letter which suggested a review into EBTs. This is in newspaper reports particularly the Guardian.
We are naturally furious about this. I would hope the club publically asks how this occurred.

The fat Japanese is out on his own and he's looking more and more like a total f.ucking bellend

Seems like the old power buzz thinking to himself I speak for everyone they will all nod in agreement.

Now he just looks like a fat liar who has been playing to the lowest common denominators in his support.

Bellend!

@govan_derriere That's sensational work mate, a simple undertaking that the journalists should be doing! Cap absolutely doffed bud.

I work in the lower leagues and I can tell you, the atmosphere I've encountered has generally been one of gratitude for what we brought through the divisions. Most of them didn't want us in the league to begin with, it was seen as the SPL foisting a shitey situation on the SFL, but they're grateful for the crowds and the funds we raised.

Its only a matter of time before all the teams in Scotland turn against Celtic and despise there arrogance. That is partly the reason why fans of other clubs turned against us during 9 in a row, they though we had got too big for our boots.

The
I can't back this up, but I have a feeling that our board are making their mark on clubs outwith the filth. I'm beginning to see a move away from universal hatred, (at board level at least), and maybe a new view towards Rangers possible power surge.
problem is this would be "bridge building" so our board are letting us down very very badly and should remove themselves asap etc

everything comes to those who wait and absolute power corrupts two sayings. first one I always said to fellow rangers fans and the second one I new would get the scum in the end.

GD is leading the way on the fight back imo, we need an counter propaganda unit with many bears uncovering and dealing with the scums anti-Rangers viciousness.

A huge thank you to Govan Derriere from me.

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Well done GD on being vigilant and following up with action.
Unfortunately the logos/badges of all clubs responding to you are still up there on the strip the titles site. Misrepresenting is not something these clowns are concerned with but they should be.

Well done GD on being vigilant and following up with action.
Unfortunately the logos/badges of all clubs responding to you are still up there on the strip the titles site. Misrepresenting is not something these clowns are concerned with but they should be.

I have been monitoring their site for a few weeks now. You are absolutely correct that the logos are still there. I note that they recently raised funds and are moving away from Wordpress. They claim this is because "the current free site setup does not give them the flexibility" to " provide a trusted info hub".

Who knows? Maybe pressure is being applied.

This is on the BBC website today, presume the full article is in The Herald.

Must be getting towards half the top league now distancing themselves from Lawwell and Doncaster.

At what point will our intrepid media ask the SPFL chief to explain on whose behalf he asked for the independent review?

Roy MacGregor, the Ross County chairman and major shareholder, appeals for "peace to reign" in Scottish football following the SFA's decision to reject the SPFL's call for an independent inquiry into the financial collapse of Rangers. (Herald, subscription required)
Nice to think that Lawwell has been found out to be the sleekit piece of shite that he is. But we should never forgive or forget what those bastards tried to do to us. Peace ? There can be no Peace.

91350efe6ba433abb450d47624689c99--children-books-postage-stamps.jpg

I have been monitoring their site for a few weeks now. You are absolutely correct that the logos are still there. I note that they recently raised funds and are moving away from Wordpress. They claim this is because "the current free site setup does not give them the flexibility" to " provide a trusted info hub".

Who knows? Maybe pressure is being applied.

Outstanding GD

Can't thank you enough for that effort from a proud man reading that effort you made

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Excellent work that man. Great to see someone taking the time and effort to do something positive and not just hammering away at a keyboard. Well done.

I think you are giving them too much credit regarding our PR. They are been as weak as piss

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

That's top work mate. Well in

Love the thought that we might be approaching that time where karma strikes them! I've been waiting for that time for a very long time!

Fantastic initiative & execution, G_D.
Doncaster abused his position by misrepresenting the topic for review to 'EBTs'. There will be consequences, but perhaps not publicly.

All of the second and third division clubs we filled the coffers of on our way back must really hate us, otherwise how could the fat Head Pig claim he had the backing of the SPFL?

Just because he claims it doesn't make it true. Ask yourself how often does he tell the truth and how often does he lie? The other clubs who took their lead from him lost out big time and realised that it was all mainly for the benefit of one club and one club only, maybe they are not so foolish or keen to be used in that manner again.

W.A.T.P.

Be nice if the Bheasts were feeling heat from the Co-op Bank regarding their cosy financial relationship.

Topped up with media headlines across the world "Celtic is the name that keeps cropping up during the football abuse trials"

Except in Scotland, where the mhedia are still focusing on the "sectarian abuse suffered by dog at the hands of Rangers fans" story!

Their time is coming down the road towards them,some of their own think this is so, let us hope so,karma is a bitch.

Liewell only cares about one thing - Liewell. Everything he has done has not been about Celtic or us, but is about advancing his profile in the game and moving on up. He doesn't give a crap about them or their fans, he'll do what it takes to move on up the ladder and he'll step on whoever he needs to do it. Our situation was just seen by him as the right opportunity at the right time and no-one can deny he made the most of it but he's pushed it too far now and is being isolated. He will head off to a cushy number in UEFA soon and will no doubt continue to throw a bone to the Rabids every now and then, maybe even campaigning for them to move to a bigger league but when it comes right down to it he'll throw everyone, including Celtic, under the bus if it suits his own agenda.

Email to Scottish Clubs

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours faithfully
G_d

Reply 1

G_d

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

Hi G_d

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

I've been thinking about this thread .... and this post...
and specifically the response from Dumbarton.

unquote.

Surely one of these MISREPRESENTED clubs has ... or even had ...
the balls to complain about this .... Bringing the game in to disrepute.

Back