Ross County will come to attack and play football

The arrogance in this annoys me in a way

Our away fans you could argue are owed big time

Our home fans though offer very little support and are by and large, shit when it comes to supporting the team on the park unless we’re a few goals up

The home fans are not owed anything IMO. Maybe when the majority start backing the players instead of moaning at every misplaced pass then I’d say otherwise

I think there’s two separate issues here. The team haven’t performed since the new year. Their raison d’etre is to give us a winning team and some entertainment. So they do owe us.

And it isn’t only away fans. There’d be a lot more away fans if tickets were available. At home, best part of 50k turn out for every game, they’re entitled to their money’s worth.

As for the fans who just want to moan then I agree with you. They are bang out of order. I no longer live in Scotland and seeing a game in the flesh is a very rare treat but I go back to the mid 1950’s and I went to just about every game until the mid 1970’s and I can assure you not much has changed. There were always those who wanted to witter and regularly had their knife into certain players. I like to think that these guys are in a minority.

Must have been at a different game from me

St. Mirren has no interest in anything but time wasting and defending until the last 10 minutes or so of the game

That's the way I saw it too mate. Time wasting even when one down in the hope of grabbing a late equaliser.

Last time I saw County at Ibrox was about 2-3 years ago and they parked the bus. Their keeper had more possession than any other player on the field. They had a few chances first half though against the mhanks ...or so I heard..... before falling apart.

Back